VN Ren'Py Abandoned New World Honey [v1.0.2ASD] [ASD ASFD CN]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well if it is a harem game where you should get all the girls there should also be the tag for sharing though, seems there is also another dick getting it on being watched by another girl. Is it at least a current hubby or BF or is it a theme in the game where NPC dicks are getting it on and are being shown in scenes?

Nothing wrong per se with that, but would diminish the potential attraction of the game for me. Also this seems like a game where MC should not be shown to much and would be helped by a more first person view considering his looks if he is indeed the balding guy. :p

Jan 13, 2018
Hell i am tempted to try this game, just for a few laughs to roleplay as an ugly fat middle aged sob. I am always drawn to such game`s. Maybe i am weird idk

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Quite happy to play as a old fat guy getting the nice looking girls in this, really hope it gets animated sex scenes.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In the game files (photos), I saw MC having sex with his daughter. How to have this scene?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
In the game files (photos), I saw MC having sex with his daughter. How to have this scene?
if you have extracted it you should try to read the script file and see if theres any interaction coded yet. A good developer has the story and the renders before its coded.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes