VN Ren'Py Abandoned New World Honey [v1.0.2ASD] [ASD ASFD CN]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I can not say how be good this Game...
We have a lot good or very good Honey Select Games here...
Depednds how fast and how moch Dev be add in game every update we can say...

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
think you need to look at the talking again as there are complitly wrong words in there not just spelling but not the wright

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
No. Not for me. We have a lot of far better HS games. The text should be proofread.

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
ARE THESe IMAGES PART OF ANY TEXT STORY OR NO YET ? becuase they are on images folder , but i cant get my head hoew , to made they show out on the game story , .. any input? or help , or light in this shady thing ? danke

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
I get the Dev is not a native English speaker, so that's nothing. The English is not that hard to understand.
But a disembodied dick fucking an underaged prostitute? Sure, the MC is ugly as sin, but really, dude? Couldn't just add his ugly ass in there to make it somewhat realistic?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0.2ASD APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Fully agree, I can't play a game if I'm a balding, older, fat man. I'm ok upgrading on my looks in a game, don't really want to have a severe downgrade.
Is a scrawny midget of a boy-man an upgrade compared to you? Because that's almost every male MC in any other game with 3d poser models that are not honey select. And I don't get that. I think there's plenty of women who would actually prefer the balding middle aged man over these scrawny midget boy-men, as long as he's at least significantly taller than them and have a body that's thicker than theirs.

Oh, and to be clear, I'm not defending the choice of balding middle age man (though that's at least different from many other games), I'm just amazed about the fact that no one seems to care enough about all these midget MC:s that the devs actually bother to make them more realistically sized.

The major problem for me is that there virtually never is explained *how* these seemingly extremely unattractive male MC manages to get every super good looking woman within a miles radius lusting heavily after them. Sure, have an ugly MC, but then at least offer some explanation for how he gets so much pussy...

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes