Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
Boyfriend's Jerk Friends don't show up in the wild, they'll only spawn on their questlines - which only triggers if you have a boyfriend that is nice, doesn't have LIKES TO SHARE and doesn't have DOORMAT.
aaahhhh that makes sense^^
thanks !

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
New update just dropped. Version 7.20 lets you propose to your lesbian girlfriend.

This release continues with lesbian engagement content, in particular allowing the player to propose.

Below is the changelog.

Major changes & additions:

• You can now buy a wedding dress when you're engaged to a woman.
  • You can propose to your girlfriend. This is accessed via a home-date action when you have strong feelings for her. You'll then be given a choice of whether to propose right away or to set up a special proposal. Special proposals are accessed from the week planner as a weekend action after making this decision.
Minor changes:

• Added an alternative intimate orgasm to the standing lesbian makeout, though there was a typo in the existing one that no-one reported to me so maybe this one isn't getting seen all that often...​
  • Added a new NPC action for when the PC is giving cunnilingus which is available to INNOCENT characters during NORMAL or TENDER encounters.​
  • Added a new “wrap your legs around him” action to the lying MF makeout scene. The main goal of this is to resolve and issue Helvette reported with NPCs initiating doggy-style over missionary. When your legs are wrapped the NPC will not initiate doggy-style, anal, cunnilingus or 69. To access this, you need to have your legs open and also to have your underwear exposed or removed – this last condition is to avoid the need of re-writes in shared undressing content that's used by scenes other than the missionary one.​
  • Updated the lying makeout scene description to mention legs open/wrapped when appropriate.​
  • Updated the intro text to the lying-down lesbian makeout to reflect which character is dominant.​
Changes for user-submitted content:

• Transitions to missionary sex may optionally have a legsWrapped parameter to start the scene in that sub-position.​
Bugfixes:

• Fixed some text issues.​

HONK666

Dec 25, 2020
While this dude was making the game, I managed to get married, get a good job, lose a good job, get a job in another field. Get a second higher education, buy a house in another city, quit and become self-employed.

The dude who is still making a game in 2023

"Now you can buy a wedding dress if you are engaged to a woman."

Deneswherth

Jul 9, 2018
Is there a guide to NPCvariables for save editing? I look at this;

Java:
"npcLove": 0,
"npcLike": -6,
"npcCalculatedAttraction": 120,
"npcAttractionModifier": 0,
"npcBaseAttraction": 3,
"wLove": 0,
"wLike": 18,
"wAttraction": 87,
"wBaseAttraction": 87,
"randomPcMaxLoveModifier": 3,
"randomNpcMaxLoveModifier": 14,
"pcLoveCompatModifier": 0,
"npcLoveCompatModifier": 0
And can't figure out what to change to make my PC have an increased gain in love for an NPC.

Reason why is because I want to make my PC basically brute force falling in love for an NPC that they shouldn't due to their traits (Elegant with Crude and Sleazy, Slutty with inept and romantic, etc)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Is there a guide to NPCvariables for save editing? I look at this;

Java:
"npcLove": 0,
"npcLike": -6,
"npcCalculatedAttraction": 120,
"npcAttractionModifier": 0,
"npcBaseAttraction": 3,
"wLove": 0,
"wLike": 18,
"wAttraction": 87,
"wBaseAttraction": 87,
"randomPcMaxLoveModifier": 3,
"randomNpcMaxLoveModifier": 14,
"pcLoveCompatModifier": 0,
"npcLoveCompatModifier": 0
And can't figure out what to change to make my PC have an increased gain in love for an NPC.

Reason why is because I want to make my PC basically brute force falling in love for an NPC that they shouldn't due to their traits (Elegant with Crude and Sleazy, Slutty with inept and romantic, etc)
Well by those stats, there is attraction there - it might be other traits blocking the actual relationship to build.
But to force it - set the npclove and npclike and the wlove and wlike to 100
if i remember the direction correctly.. npc* is that given npc's feeling/stats towards the player
and the w*/pc* are the players feelings/stats towards the given npc.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes