Jun 8, 2017
How to get baby crazy as a temporary trait?
I don't think it is implemented yet but the idea is that certain events might make your character develop the trait for a certain amount of time like 2 months or something. It could be like you were giving aphrodisiac pill or something.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How to get baby crazy as a temporary trait?
I've seen it happen with one random event, with a shy PC visiting Ivy to try and get better at socializing. Of course, with the RNG who knows how rare it is for that to fire, or the specific requirements to get it in the first place.

International

Dec 9, 2019
I've seen it happen with one random event, with a shy PC visiting Ivy to try and get better at socializing. Of course, with the RNG who knows how rare it is for that to fire, or the specific requirements to get it in the first place.
I think that event is the only way to gain temp traits right now. Not sure if it's random, or based off your current traits. I have only gotten Bitchy from it, not baby crazy yet.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
Honestly, I like this game. It is simple, sure, but it is also still in it's infancy in my personal opinion, based on content alone. I'm looking forward to expansion on a lot of content, and I can see the game going places. Expanding on extra scenes and choices you can make in this "new life" of yours. I won't give a review yet, not until it has more substance to it, because while it can be considered a "finished" game with a ending to it, it would be unfair to the game and the creators when I can see it going so much further as long as it doesn't get dropped. It suffers a lot from what another game I quite enjoy does, Degrees of Lewdity. Once you've seen the sex scene a couple of times it becomes more of a clicker just to get through it quicker because nothing much changes each iteration. What they both have that makes it worth playing, even then, is the extra scenes where you can decide what to you want to do or at least try to do. For DoL, scenes with Whitney would be the best example where you can choose to give in and appease for better treatment or rebel to show who the real bully/alpha is. For Newlife, scenes of the boyfriend's jerk friend who tries to impregnate you behind his back and scenes at work are the best example I can think of where choices really start mattering how scenes play out, and those are fun to me. There is also the perk of semi-consistent updates constantly pushing more scenes into the game, which shows us that the author understands that these extra scenes outside of the base sex system is what we can appreciate for replay-ability. While updating and revamping the sex system itself would be nice, it's hard to do when it isn't a broken or problematic system, it just gets bland after exploring all the options there, which is not a easy fix. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for the talented designers and coders of the game and I am always lurking and watching for more updates to check out the game more.

P.S. The clothing system is a little overly complicated, the first time I played I heavily enjoyed setting up each outfit for each event/scenario, but replay-ability it falls hard and eventually just found myself clicking the auto-outfit button which... has some unexpected consequences sometimes, lol.

Last edited:

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
What are the two office events? They have never fired for me
Maybe you just didn`t met some kind of very specific requirementns, like coming to office with sleazy boss after holiday party in black stockings and low-cut blouse with no bra and deciding to take it easy on work. Oh! You should also have weak willpower, be cute, romantic, nice and have a doormat boyfriend.
This, or RNG just was not in your favor :ROFLMAO:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Jesus Christ, he makes his scenes have such ridiculous prerequisites that most people either have to make their own NPCs just to force a trigger or save scum.
If there were 20 times as many scenes having a bunch of obscure and hard to achieve scenes might be a plus not a minus, but with a relatively modest amount of different scenes not so much.

Last edited:

Arcturus 234

Nov 15, 2018
How do you figure out how these scenes trigger? The one in the official content make sense, but I cant find the newer scenes

LabRat1

Jan 27, 2019
If you dig through the files a bit, there's a folder at this address: "[game folder]\additional_scenes\official_content" that should have several .txt files in it. Open those to look at the code for that scene, which will show you what various trigger conditions are.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
somebody knows how to trigger the hypnotis trait, how can i acttivate those events?
Well, you could read the post right above yours, that lets you learn how to find out for yourself. It's a pure random chance if you have a boyfriend / husband as a minidate.

Arcturus 234

Nov 15, 2018
If you dig through the files a bit, there's a folder at this address: "[game folder]\additional_scenes\official_content" that should have several .txt files in it. Open those to look at the code for that scene, which will show you what various trigger conditions are.
Ya, I've seen how to trigger those, but with scenes like the ones related to the new job/career, I don't see. Is that a thing on my end?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Ya, I've seen how to trigger those, but with scenes like the ones related to the new job/career, I don't see. Is that a thing on my end?
Honestly it's probably just bad luck. You can run hundreds of weeks in game with all the right traits and not see certain events fire.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes