Tend

Feb 14, 2018
Not sure. SO might be lazy/incompetent, but their writing is pretty good. It's a big deal for a text game and I don't think I'm anywhere close to that level.

For now I just want to see how difficult it is to make what this game does, hopefully in a more flexible way. If I can recreate makeout scenes, everything else should be relatively easy. We'll see where it can go from there.
I wish you good luck sir. Unfortunetaly I'm specialized in video editing, so I think I can't contribute. But if this turns out well I'd really be willing to contribute via Patreon etc.

Reactions: dwiza

Middling Emu

Nov 1, 2016
Great! I'll post an update here when I have something to show (if reading that code won't drive me insane by then).
I would also like to volunteer my services for writing. I am told I'm quite good at it, and while I am no programmer I know enough to write with AND, IF, ELSE and other variables and strings if you let me know the formats you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: PD_

PD_

Sep 9, 2019
I would also like to volunteer my services for writing. I am told I'm quite good at it, and while I am no programmer I know enough to write with AND, IF, ELSE and other variables and strings if you let me know the formats you want.
Good to hear. I want to use Lua for pretty much everything including scenes, so a simple scene currently looks like this. I will be helping people to translate text into scripts, so don't worry if it looks confusing. :)

Reactions: Middling Emu

Middling Emu

Nov 1, 2016
Good to hear. I want to use Lua for pretty much everything including scenes, so a simple scene currently looks like this. I will be helping people to translate text into scripts, so don't worry if it looks confusing. :)
None of that looks too tricky, and I would like to learn more about programming so it won't be a chore! Lua seems a good choice, it's portable to phones which is where SO has come unstuck having used Java - SO hates working on the UI and he would have to rewrite it all from scratch if he wanted to port to Android etc :D

If you want the game to be popular, design the UI with phones at the forefront of your mind!

PD_

Sep 9, 2019
None of that looks too tricky, and I would like to learn more about programming so it won't be a chore! Lua seems a good choice, it's portable to phones which is where SO has come unstuck having used Java - SO hates working on the UI and he would have to rewrite it all from scratch if he wanted to port to Android etc :D

If you want the game to be popular, design the UI with phones at the forefront of your mind!
Hmm, I'll think about Android. I have plans to rework the UI anyway, but after at least the base content is done (if we ever get to that point).

Middling Emu

Nov 1, 2016
Hmm, I'll think about Android. I have plans to rework the UI anyway, but after at least the base content is done (if we ever get to that point).
Personally I don't play any games on my phone, but it seems I am in the minority. SO gets loads of requests for ports to Android and iOS and I think the game would work and do very well on mobiles. If you want to chat feel free to email me on middlingemu@gmail.com

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Is there be a way to change mc gender? or genitals?
Technically yes, you can start as a man, and then immediately change to a woman, and then you might be able to change back to a man at the end. But really I think the right answer to you is no. You play this game as a woman. Either starting as one or becoming one right away. You can't play as a man or as something in-between a man and a woman.

spam314

Dec 22, 2017
Managed to get the crying one - I've searched through the decompiled jar file and realised you can theoretically rip the rivals blouse - then trap them in a room and get the boss to go tell her off for not having the correct uniform, and then eavesdrop. Tried to proc that for a bit and couldn't.
After reading, I played around to see how you could get it and I got it.
My character (not sure if it was necessary) was Outgoing, Flirty, Bitchy with a Toned figure and max skill points (cheat).
The office rival was also a nice office rival (she said she won't tolerate bullies).
For the coffee-lunch scene, I was able to tear her clothes, then get the boss and listen in.

Edit: wow this was my first post since my account creation back in 2017 lol.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
After reading, I played around to see how you could get it and I got it.
My character (not sure if it was necessary) was Outgoing, Flirty, Bitchy with a Toned figure and max skill points (cheat).
The office rival was also a nice office rival (she said she won't tolerate bullies).
For the coffee-lunch scene, I was able to tear her clothes, then get the boss and listen in.

Edit: wow this was my first post since my account creation back in 2017 lol.
So I've also been trying to proc this scene for a little while, and after finally getting it and trying it on a few different characters:

You need a lot of strength, probably 95+ like the other user said, so Womanly characters can't get the full scene. They can still rip blouses, though.

It also depends on which rival you get. I don't know how many variants there are, but I've gotten the full scene with the anti-bully rival and the prudish rival. I also tried it with the bombshell rival and the hardworking rival, but the option to rip their tops never showed up, despite my characters meeting the requirements. So you don't explicitly need Bitchy like some people were saying earlier, but it does help in getting the right rival, since it's completely random which trait they'll hate you for.

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
So I've also been trying to proc this scene for a little while, and after finally getting it and trying it on a few different characters:

You need a lot of strength, probably 95+ like the other user said, so Womanly characters can't get the full scene. They can still rip blouses, though.

It also depends on which rival you get. I don't know how many variants there are, but I've gotten the full scene with the anti-bully rival and the prudish rival. I also tried it with the bombshell rival and the hardworking rival, but the option to rip their tops never showed up, despite my characters meeting the requirements. So you don't explicitly need Bitchy like some people were saying earlier, but it does help in getting the right rival, since it's completely random which trait they'll hate you for.

have any of you guys determined the conditions for the "cry" option? from what i've tested, I think it doesn't appear if you have the bitchy trait

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes