grazzy

Jul 4, 2018
I still get this issue where if I have a guy over twice, like from a random event plus a date night, I'll go through the "sleep together" and morning sex thing twice. It's rather annoying since doing sex scenes twice every time (night and morning) is already too grindy, let alone doing it four times. And if I don't go with it, the game decides for me I don't like the guy anymore. If I skip the sex scene, it universally says, "the sex was... not great" despite his actions matching my character's fetishes perfectly.

I want the guy to ask for a threesome with two girls as well. Or during that scene where he impregnates another girl, a real man would impregnate both chicks if their cycles line up. So much missed opportunity!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
The sad thing about the clothing change.. Once this new save format came out.. Iv been making MASSIVE edits to the clothes I get in the game, to do exactly that.. cause you can edit the clothes you have to do alot with them. Like get Sheer versions of just about EVERYTHING.. not just a few items that the game normally generates. Even beyond that one setting in options that set "clothes ignore categories" cause even then some things didnt open up fully. The other thing.. the clothing system as its designed even now.. is WAY more robust than we currently see if you play "vanilla".. cause it can do oh so much more cause I think it was one of the systems actually designed properly from the start. Sad that the built-in generation just sucks completely.. and the rando trash you get from all the stores.. (not even staying close to their themes... plus.. in a game like this.. how do you not have your bimbo store theme? goth store theme? you have your "angel", and business focused, and lusty/sexy focused, and whatnot, (not my preferred things, but just trying to cover the gamut of preferences and styles from the playerbase).. but... you miss out on major themes??)

The save system also sheds light on MUCH MORE was planned behind the scenes than what we even see.. things that.. either are so far out, we havnt heard of them at all, or that were dropped/refactored, and yet not cleaned up.

While my lists may not be complete --- I can throw a text file together of the variables of clothes and some possible options/descriptions and upload that if people want. You must take some care to edit properly and cleanly, else you will introduce file save errors.

For any interested in just checking out the save files...go find the post I made a bit back regarding using Notepad++ and the JSON Viewer plugin that is included in the install for N++ to make the file easier to understand and easier to edit as well.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
well I mean if you are playing this game without custom scenes. you are missing around half of the content that exists for it. the dev often would add random variables just because someone wanted it for a scene they were making. most of them are only linked off the discord. but yeah there are a bunch of noncon ones people made and various minidates and other stuff. But yeah the engine at this point supports vastly more than is there if you just grab the public release and go with it.

Someone Unknown

Jan 2, 2018
The sad thing about the clothing change.. Once this new save format came out.. Iv been making MASSIVE edits to the clothes I get in the game, to do exactly that.. cause you can edit the clothes you have to do alot with them. Like get Sheer versions of just about EVERYTHING.. not just a few items that the game normally generates. Even beyond that one setting in options that set "clothes ignore categories" cause even then some things didnt open up fully. The other thing.. the clothing system as its designed even now.. is WAY more robust than we currently see if you play "vanilla".. cause it can do oh so much more cause I think it was one of the systems actually designed properly from the start. Sad that the built-in generation just sucks completely.. and the rando trash you get from all the stores.. (not even staying close to their themes... plus.. in a game like this.. how do you not have your bimbo store theme? goth store theme? you have your "angel", and business focused, and lusty/sexy focused, and whatnot, (not my preferred things, but just trying to cover the gamut of preferences and styles from the playerbase).. but... you miss out on major themes??)

The save system also sheds light on MUCH MORE was planned behind the scenes than what we even see.. things that.. either are so far out, we havnt heard of them at all, or that were dropped/refactored, and yet not cleaned up.

While my lists may not be complete --- I can throw a text file together of the variables of clothes and some possible options/descriptions and upload that if people want. You must take some care to edit properly and cleanly, else you will introduce file save errors.

For any interested in just checking out the save files...go find the post I made a bit back regarding using Notepad++ and the JSON Viewer plugin that is included in the install for N++ to make the file easier to understand and easier to edit as well.
If you would be so kind as to post your lists. Thank you.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Alrighty - here is a mash up of a few txt files I had. I separated the sections in the file. It includes various clothing variables and possible settings and a bit explanation. Also has an example item. Has a few variables from the "Player" section of the save files, that I check for and edit a bit if i want to boost things along. Also included a cleaned up copy of the traits for npcs from the custom npc guides included in the game for easier reading.

Theres plenty more in an actual save file that you could technically play with, but some of the fields do seem somewhat self-explanatory, but a lot is not. Beyond de-uglifying npc's and adding some traits here and there, I dont edit npcs much, but I notice there is a lot of ones that seem to have certain pre-generated hardcoded traits, and if you start removing/changing those it will break events and the game. The ones that are special usually you can tell cause they have traits that say they are special, but even then, some are not necessarily special, but get used in various events that either then dont proc, or dont proc correctly if you change things to far.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
Interesting. Is it entirely accessed via discord or is the site/bundle that it can be downloaded from?
yeah pretty much all the custom stuff is only available off the discord. they keep a list of completed scenes and that is actually the bigger chunk of the discord is people posting and talking about custom scenes.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
yeah pretty much all the custom stuff is only available off the discord. they keep a list of completed scenes and that is actually the bigger chunk of the discord is people posting and talking about custom scenes.

Wait what, how hasn't anyone grabbed those and made it downloadable

Jesus, if this game's creator had those scenes and the tools to create them available to the public, maybe he wouldn't get such a bad publicity and be seen as lazy, and people would actualy consider becoming a patreon lol.

Limiting it to a discord group seems like a terrible idea. Not only will he get stuck in a feedback echo-chamber, but people on the outside will create their own echo-chamber that will certainly reach the hears of possible new patreons first.

He should try to avoid piracy sure, but not by hitting the modding community. A big modding community is good, for paying or non-paying players alike lol

Also, he could change his main focus from creating more stuff himself, to creating tools for the community to build with. This way he'd have even less work in the future, more patreons and more content lol. He doesn't seem like a bad bloke, just terrible at managing his markatebility, image and rep.

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
You've got some stuff backwards here.

Jesus, if this game's creator had those scenes and the tools to create them available to the public, maybe he wouldn't get such a bad publicity and be seen as lazy, and people would actualy consider becoming a patreon lol.
The "tools" to make scenes are text editors (notepad++, VS Code, etc). There isn't some secret set of tools that makes scenes, it's just code. The documentation has been there, distributed with the game, for years, along with example scenes and in-depth guides.

Limiting it to a discord group seems like a terrible idea. Not only will he get stuck in a feedback echo-chamber, but people on the outside will create their own echo-chamber that will certainly reach the hears of possible new patreons first.

He should try to avoid piracy sure, but not by hitting the modding community. A big modding community is good, for paying or non-paying players alike lol
SO didn't make the discord, or do or say anything about limiting posts to it. That's where people that like the game and are interested in making scenes ended up congregating, so that's where people have been posting scenes to. If people on F95 want to make scenes, there's absolutely nothing stopping them.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I think Freecities-Pregmod is a better example of something done in Sugarcube (ok yea its been modded, but the foundation is there) and something that can work. Course its maintained i think a bit better than Accidental Woman is despite its scope.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes