DMG

Sep 9, 2017
Question: can you make the fan-created scenes fire off randomly, like regular scenes? Or are they available only via "test custom scenes" option? I tried putting the fan scenes into "official_content" folder, but I don't think it works.

Reactions: DocSilence

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Question: can you make the fan-created scenes fire off randomly, like regular scenes? Or are they available only via "test custom scenes" option? I tried putting the fan scenes into "official_content" folder, but I don't think it works.
Only the ones that replace original content or mini dates work that way. Others can fire only via testing, they are all buggy and incomplete anyways.

• Sad
Reactions: DMG and kcj300

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Theres the office harass, the send nudes minidate, and dating app that have matched up names for included content.
and even on one.. the dating app one.. you ignore the office, and it says to reduce your stats for some arbitrary reason?.... so yea.. much of them are incomplete, buggy, and or just not coherent.
I tried the coffee meet one, where apparently, its the PC, a fem friend, and a male friend, and apparently one scene is trying to get everyone off or something, or embarrass the other fem friend in front of the guy. It was very grindy and kinda stupid.

The office harass one looks to be way more indepth, and include some of those Non-Con methods of events.
I didnt really bother looking at the rest.

DMG

Sep 9, 2017
Only the ones that replace original content or mini dates work that way. Others can fire only via testing, they are all buggy and incomplete anyways.
Thanks for the answer. It's a shame so many of those are buggy. Guess I'll just wait.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
yeah splendid occasionally writes submitted scenes into the actual game. so they work normally. but not very often.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
I think Freecities-Pregmod is a better example of something done in Sugarcube (ok yea its been modded, but the foundation is there) and something that can work. Course its maintained i think a bit better than Accidental Woman is despite its scope.
And the FR project makes a fraction of what this guy gets.... :confused:

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
I think Freecities-Pregmod is a better example of something done in Sugarcube (ok yea its been modded, but the foundation is there) and something that can work. Course its maintained i think a bit better than Accidental Woman is despite its scope.
If I'm not wrong, FC-P is currently moving to Javascript.

Reactions: ustar

NickyD67

Jun 23, 2018
Unfortunately, the creator of the game got ill, so there won't be a new update this month. Hopefully next month we get to have sex and become lesbian girlfriends in the next update.

Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys, need your help.
Playing with female start.

1. In the office worker route, once we get promoted to trusted PA I think, there are office holiday/party event. In this event I got
1. Employees grope you
2. Strip tease

I think the boss will also ask for sex once and u get to photocopy your ass.
Am I missing anything apart from these events at office party?

Also, apart fromhaving sex with boss and Mio(the one who wants you to add his appointment in boss schedule), are there any other events?

2. want to teach your rival a lesson and u choose
Spread nudes->take the help of some thug under a bridge of something->he starts recording you while having sex.
Once this is done, teaching the rival a lesson is successful.
Is there any event where like the thug asks for sex blackmailing with the video or any other such Events?

3. In the pub apart from sex in toilet, are there any other scenes?

4. Is it possible to get a gangbang/group sex/double penetration scenes in the game?

5. I Never got the character pregnant. Are there any good scenes if we get her pregnant?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
3. No

4. Not really. The closes to group sex are
i) Going to the changing rooms with the Gym Jerk to meet his friend (Horse), where the foreplay is you admiring Horse's body while the Jerk gropes you. Sex though is had one at a time.
ii) Finding someone to have sex with for a female friend. You masturbate while watching her having sex.

5. Nothing sexual. Depending on the stage of your pregnancy, certain positions may no longer be used. The big content is telling the father you are pregnant, which depending on his personality may get very different reactions. Also a random event will start triggering with the baby crying at night and you getting to decide if you'll take care of it or have the father help put the baby back to sleep.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes