quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Maybe mods can fill the gap.
Apparently SO made sure Mods aren't doable. If you want extra content you have to hand it over to the dev and hope it's good enough for him to implement, or it won't work properly in the game.

dividead

May 1, 2017
The amount of money this still makes for the dev is truly impressive. At the rate it seems to be going down by, it might still be impressive in 2030.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
I'm so disappointed...

No metter how many times i date my girlfriend (a lot), going in a lesbian bar if i'm free, almost every 4-6th week i would of get an event from work that a male works mate want to sleep with me in a trip, or my boss wants me.

When i go to the gym. Every time i try to yoga, a guy always want to have his way with me (Which isn't an issue). But never a girl!

When you take the cooking class, and you pick a male partner, you can end up exchange phone numbers first time, picking a female partner on the other hand you can just chat, watch, or help her. And if you're lucky, she will be one of the guest in your party, or she will go to the lesbian bar.

Speaking of party ... If you host a house party, and your girlfriend is invited, you can't bed her! Not to mention no other girls either, however i'm happy to see that my girlfriend (so far) didn't cheated on me in the party! Which is something to be happy about.

And if i bring up the girlfriend.... Anniversary events = A forced slot in the week where nothing happens!

For the fun, your partner can't take your virginity with a strap-on.

The list goes on...

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
I'm so disappointed...

No metter how many times i date my girlfriend (a lot), going in a lesbian bar if i'm free, almost every 4-6th week i would of get an event from work that a male works mate want to sleep with me in a trip, or my boss wants me.

When i go to the gym. Every time i try to yoga, a guy always want to have his way with me (Which isn't an issue). But never a girl!

When you take the cooking class, and you pick a male partner, you can end up exchange phone numbers first time, picking a female partner on the other hand you can just chat, watch, or help her. And if you're lucky, she will be one of the guest in your party, or she will go to the lesbian bar.

Speaking of party ... If you host a house party, and your girlfriend is invited, you can't bed her! Not to mention no other girls either, however i'm happy to see that my girlfriend (so far) didn't cheated on me in the party! Which is something to be happy about.

And if i bring up the girlfriend.... Anniversary events = A forced slot in the week where nothing happens!

For the fun, your partner can't take your virginity with a strap-on.

The list goes on...
the lesbian stuff is just slowly being added. everything previous to this update cycle was made without lesbian options. so to fully integrate it at this point would mean redoing literally everything. so is just slowly adding in lesbian versions of stuff

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
"OMG I can't believe the brand new lesbian content doesn't cover everything that's been in the game since long before it!!!"

Gotta love people who don't take two second to check a single thing out before they rage about it huh?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
"OMG I can't believe the brand new lesbian content doesn't cover everything that's been in the game since long before it!!!"

Gotta love people who don't take two second to check a single thing out before they rage about it huh?
I haven't played the update yet so I'm going off other people's reviews, but do you honestly believe the content added in this release is enough for two months of development?

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018

Generally speaking, the vast majority of complaints in this thread are about ideas being half implemented, and given the age of this game, those complaints seem warranted.

SilverSlyr

Feb 27, 2019
I'm trying to play the game, but whenever I start it I can only get to the character creation part, after that I can't get to the Finish button for the character creation. Is there supposed to be a scroll bar?

BoosterBoards

Jun 4, 2021
I'm trying to play the game, but whenever I start it I can only get to the character creation part, after that I can't get to the Finish button for the character creation. Is there supposed to be a scroll bar?
Are you able to drag the edges (particularly the corners) of the window farther out? That might expand what you can see and click on.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Can you screenshot the game window? Also, try hiding the taskbar or dragging it to the side temporarily.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Either scale up the window size manually (like BoosterBroad said), or click middle box in the upper corner, which will scale up the window to the maximum size.
If you stay in windowed mode, the window size have to be at least (accroding to the picture i've took, with title bar) 1027x745
pic.jpg

donnie45

May 27, 2020
I don't have very high standards for this game's development but the lesbian update is extremely poorly integrated. you can't use a strap-on on your partner (to my knowledge), can't go on the normal MF dates with your partner (besides dinner, and even that's a whole new scene from the MF one for some reason), you can't get a girl's number anywhere outside of the lesbian bar, there are no serious talk options at all, you can't skip F/F sex scenes, and your girlfriend doesn't care if you cheat on her.

worst of all is that you can't break up with your girlfriend. the only way is through a random event asking you if you want to break up once your relationship is low enough. I had to cheat my safe file after an in-game year of ignoring the GF just to get it to pop up. I realize some of the stuff I mentioned might be expecting too much but how is adding a way to easily break up not common sense?

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
I realize some of the stuff I mentioned might be expecting too much
I think that line should have be on my comment too
However... I wonder if i can get away with pregnancy, if you can get away with cheating! But i have a strong feel, that she wont even realise it.

ADB

Apr 19, 2018
It did come another thing I'd like to see in my mind. Again, as also Back pointed out in the past, plot should take priority and the things I suggested in the past and what I'm about to write, are just things that came to my mind and not something I really expect to see.

Anyway, I was thinking that another thing that I'd like to see is also other body types for women, both MC and other girls, since for now, differently from males, they only have 3 body types. The ones I was thinking about were something like these: really thin, chubby, fat and amazonian. Just for reference and to be more clear, I mean something like this image:

Respectively 2 for really thin, 5 and 6 obviously for chubby and fat, and 9 for amazonian. And just to complete since I think it'd be correct since it would give the whole picture, I'm assuming something like the ones alreay included correspond this way: slim with 2, womanly with 3 and toned with 8.

As I'm writing, it also came to my mind right now, that while uncommon, of course there are thin girls with big breasts, so it shouldn't be a problem in that way, I mean in the sense that it wouldn't mean that it would be required to add things like making it impossible for them to have big breasts also, since it's actually real and possible, and so at least in this sense, simpler to implement.

But again, I want to say that of course this suggestion is just something like to express something which I'd like to see implemented even if I don't expect them to be implemented. And also considering that probably the dev want to add different things.

Reactions: Akira-Chan
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes