Mallee

Aug 24, 2017
Are there any mods for this game besides the NPC creator?
there are some custom scenerios people wrote. I think they are still on the discord. somewhere back in this giant thread someone posted a link to stuff
Ask and ye shall receive.

Note that not all of these work. Download the files and drop them in the custom scenes folder, then "test custom scenes" to try them out. I have found that some of them do impact your relationships and mood outside of the scene, so keep that in mind if you're trying to play a specific way/build a specific relationship.

dignity

May 28, 2017
0.7.12 Changelog

Major changes & additions:

• New lesbian sex scene where you go down on your partner. This can be accessed from lesbian makeouts and from some office-rival scenes.​
Minor changes:

• Updated lesbian makeout orgasm tracking to work across sub-scenes.​
  • Added a new lesbian makeout action that you can take if your partner is visibly pregnant.​
  • Following a request by JulianR.Amazing, added a skip-ahead option to lesbian makeouts.​
Changes for user-submitted content:

• LESBIAN_STANDING_MAKEOUT is now an allowable transition for custom scenes. See documentation for details.​
  • LESBIAN_GIVING_CUNNILINGUS is now an allowable transition for custom scenes. See documentation for details.​
Bugfixes:

• Fixes to some text issues. Thanks to anyone who reported any of these.​
  • Fixed an issue reported by tryingthegames where male-specific text was being shown for a female partner when giving birth.​
  • Fixed an issue reported by Luna where the “getting dressed again” text after sex could be awkwardly phrased for some clothing combinations.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by Secondarian where the PC could not fall in love with a female NPC.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by Kabasny affecting the scene where you tell people that you have a partner. Doing so will now greatly reduce the chance of those NPCs asking you out and your relationship status will go from “dating” to “acquaintance”.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by A Clash of Purple where you could incorrectly get the cold-behaviour text when saying goodbye to a lesbian date even when you had a different behaviour.​
  • Fixed an issue reported by A Clash of Purple where your girlfriend could ask to take a man home after a house party.​

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I wish the dev would add other content as well as the lesbian stuff; I haven't downloaded any of the last few updates cause I've got like zero interest in lesbian content. Like, I don't care that lesbian stuffs added, I just wish he'd added like an extra non-lesbian feature in each update too.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
I wish the dev would add other content as well as the lesbian stuff; I haven't downloaded any of the last few updates cause I've got like zero interest in lesbian content. Like, I don't care that lesbian stuffs added, I just wish he'd added like an extra non-lesbian feature in each update too.
each major update branch at this point is based on a patron poll lesbian won last one so this whole branch is lesbian stuff just like last one was all pregnancy stuff.

Reactions: KiraJames

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
what why? more option is always good.
Ye but lesbianism? I think there is much more important stuff that should be added WAAYYYYY before lesbianism. For example non con stuff, i mean this game has many instances of "almost rape" and it looks and feels like rape but it's not coz you always can click "stop having sex" and kick him out... ughhh what a disappointment.

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah, but that's my point? It's kinda annoying when you're not into that specific kink; like there should be some general stuff as well even if it's not the major focus.
Purely looking at gameplay. So avoiding losing your virginity to a plastic dildo and cheating on your lesbian lover. Someone could argue they RP but for gameplay only I guess that's all? Although, I think plastic dildo is not automatic so you'd have to buy one I think. So really gameplay is cheating on your lesbian lover and hoping she doesn't know.

It's not utterly terrible gameplay. I think a lesbian finding out her girlfriend was doing every guy in town would be funny.. although, not really for me.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
A 3-5 year project is a major commitment to make without getting any income from it. I do intend to keep on with Newlife regardless, but without financial support I'll eventually need to spend less time on it and more on projects that earn me money - I have bills to pay after all!
By raising money on Patreon I can continue putting long hours into improving Newlife while still making it available for free and as a special bonus, I won't even have to starve!
Year 9. Version 0.7

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, but that's my point? It's kinda annoying when you're not into that specific kink; like there should be some general stuff as well even if it's not the major focus.
Some people like girl on girl and have had to wait for this content for a very long time. And even now it isn't a whole lot in the grand scheme of things. Surely at least some of the content prior to this was up your alley. Not sure why you'd call lesbianism a kink though.

well what happen if I'm not interested in the general stuff?
Or if you're interested in THAT specific thing. Imagine first starting the game thinking it would be fun to start a new life as a girl (as per the original storyline) and that you'll be able to be in a relationship with another woman, only to have dicks forced upon you for years prior to this update.

Ye but lesbianism? I think there is much more important stuff that should be added WAAYYYYY before lesbianism. For example non con stuff, i mean this game has many instances of "almost rape" and it looks and feels like rape but it's not coz you always can click "stop having sex" and kick him out... ughhh what a disappointment.
Because having another rape-simulator 2000 is more important than offering more variety of genders, especially since the original storyline is a dude becoming a woman? I don't imagine he'd just jump straight into fucking dudes, if he liked girls prior to the change you'd imagine he'd still like girls even just a little after. And it isn't like lesbian content will be shoved down your throat like the dicks you'd probably prefer to be shoved down it.

The reason for the "stop having sex" and being able to kick them out is because, not being a surprise to anyone, people who are survivors of sexual assault sometimes suffer from PTSD and CPTSD from it, and some of the rough content, or as you call it "almost rape" makes some of them relive what happened to them. But hey, let's get rid of that option because it ruins your immersion.

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
But hey, let's get rid of that option because it ruins your immersion.
I'd rather immersion. I understand, and sympathize, with someone who had been through a hellish war staying away from shooters but forcing everyone to conform to their personal issues (no more combat games for everyone).. well, attitude seems pretty modern.

Reactions: Nitan17
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes