Sep 22, 2017
most funny of all is that the most healthy period for this game was only at the beginning, right around the first year of release and since then it has gone downhill and only getting worse and worse.
check the amount of blogpost per year in ostric's blog and youll see what i mean.
you had a game that had a lot of potential to be one of the best WEG to date and all of it was thrown away for greedines and shortsightness.
Not only that but its a fully text game. The creator doesn't even need to hire artists or spend time making any art, he just has to type a scenario and code in the values it gives you. I'm honestly surprised there aren't mods for this game.

I've been following this game for years and Like others have said it's nearly the same game from 2+ years ago. He should just hire a couple people to continuously add stuff to the game, How can people complain about more options? It's all text too so all he has to do is have a couple writers and a dedicated coder to add the scenes into the game. But nothing has been done and the reviews reflect this. At it's core it is a good game, writing scenarios should be easy as pie especially if its his only job and getting paid. But alas the developer is so slow he deserves to be called out.

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
Why suddenly the creator do many updates on lesbian route? i was enjoying cheating, corruption, and blackmail route, but know i'm so dissapointed. Anyone can point me to some alternative game or something like this with corruption and cheating route? lol

• Angry
Reactions: rhymer and nnoe

Kaspar

Sep 2, 2017
Why suddenly the creator do many updates on lesbian route? i was enjoying cheating, corruption, and blackmail route, but know i'm so dissapointed. Anyone can point me to some alternative game or something like this with corruption and cheating route? lol
The creator gives his Patrons a vote on what each round of updates will focus on. For 0.7.x they picked lesbian expansion. Once he's ready to move on to 0.8, they'll vote on something else to be the new focus for those updates.

Given past dev cycles, that change will probably happen soon. I don't get a lot out of the current focus either, so I've just been keeping an eye on it to see what's next.

Reactions: rhymer

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
The creator gives his Patrons a vote on what each round of updates will focus on. For 0.7.x they picked lesbian expansion. Once he's ready to move on to 0.8, they'll vote on something else to be the new focus for those updates.

Given past dev cycles, that change will probably happen soon. I don't get a lot out of the current focus either, so I've just been keeping an eye on it to see what's next.
Thank you for info. I know many said the creator/dev is lazy but dayum.... I stopped playing this when the lesbian update started to rise and that was last year. All this time and only this? LoL

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Not only that but its a fully text game. The creator doesn't even need to hire artists or spend time making any art, he just has to type a scenario and code in the values it gives you. I'm honestly surprised there aren't mods for this game.

I've been following this game for years and Like others have said it's nearly the same game from 2+ years ago. He should just hire a couple people to continuously add stuff to the game, How can people complain about more options? It's all text too so all he has to do is have a couple writers and a dedicated coder to add the scenes into the game. But nothing has been done and the reviews reflect this. At it's core it is a good game, writing scenarios should be easy as pie especially if its his only job and getting paid. But alas the developer is so slow he deserves to be called out.
There are 'mods', or rather custom scenarios that you can find if you go on the Discord and then do some work to make them work.

So in theory you can create your own custom scenarios and then people can add them manually.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
I highly recommend creating custom NPCs as well. For example creating a real evil bastard that both wants to marry,breed and share you.

The most extreme wedding is kind of amusing. So is the wows.

Creating your own custom NPCs also opens up some possibilities for 'family love' with your own custom scenarios. I have not done this myself but I talked to 'some guy' on the Discord channel that had done some serious special tweaks.

Its' funny that I need to go to this sort of games to find the adequately mood I like. 'Decent' is another game I also enjoyed immensely.

gligomator

Jan 4, 2022
The most extreme wedding is kind of amusing. So is the wows.
I haven't played for some time. I remember there was a possibility that a NPC asks PC to be naked at the wedding, and that PC is fucked during ceremony while minister is speaking. Are there more extreme variations? I dont remember extreme wows except maybe that PC cant refuse sex, are there more?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I haven't played for some time. I remember there was a possibility that a NPC asks PC to be naked at the wedding, and that PC is fucked during ceremony while minister is speaking. Are there more extreme variations? I dont remember extreme wows except maybe that PC cant refuse sex, are there more?
thats pretty much been the most extreme i have seen, havnt really seen anything beyond that.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Can anyone tell if it is possible to have a doormat girlfriend yet?

My favorites are: never refuse sex, never use condoms, never use birth control and have as many babies as she possibly can. I would also dig the "become a housewife" one but it requires the TRADITIONAL trait, and it also makes it so the men will prefer if the MC remains a virgin before marriage. It's why I was hoping SO would implement a MISOGYNIST trait that has a more degrading approach to that, with some synergy with IMPREGNATOR and SLEAZY.

Reactions: pizbia and creangel

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Can anyone tell if it is possible to have a doormat girlfriend yet?

My favorites are: never refuse sex, never use condoms, never use birth control and have as many babies as she possibly can. I would also dig the "become a housewife" one but it requires the TRADITIONAL trait, and it also makes it so the men will prefer if the MC remains a virgin before marriage. It's why I was hoping SO would implement a MISOGYNIST trait that has a more degrading approach to that, with some synergy with IMPREGNATOR and SLEAZY.
If you have any other favorite games, let le know. I like the way you think.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
General challenge, why not make me / share a few NPCs to put in my next play-through? Some really horrible men? ;)
Ehm and if you base them on real existing people, please send using PMs

_Ner_

Aug 1, 2017
what's the changelog?

7.13 Changelog

Major changes & additions:

• The PC can now confess or get confronted for cheating on a lesbian partner. A key difference is that a lesbian partner with the likes-to-share trait will suggest they have an open relationship where both can sleep with other people. This ties into a number of other changes in this (and future) releases.​
  • Added an alternative route to the impregnator-friend breeding event chain for when his target is the pc's girlfriend.​
Minor changes:

• Following some feedback from A Clash of Purple, female NPCs will no longer initiate cunnilingus from a makeout if they have the PREFERS_SEX trait.​
  • Reduced the chance of female NPCs initiating cunnilingus, unless they have the LIKES_ORAL trait in which case it's as high or higher than it was before.​
  • The PC can confess cheating to her lesbian partner during a date at home.​
  • A partner in an open relationship can ask to sleep with another guest at the house party. This applies to any character types, though innocent women may sometimes fail if they aren't beautiful.​
  • Improved the logic around whether a condom is used when your house-party guests sleep together 'off-screen'.​
  • An impregnator man now has a small chance of sabotaging the other house-party guest's contraception if she's on the pill.​
  • Updated the M/F cheating confrontation scene to handle cohabiting better.​
Changes for user-submitted content:

• Following a reminder by Stochastic, moved the hasDoneSexualActivity, hasDoneCheatingActivity, getCheatedWith, getCheatingSeverity and clearCheating methods from MaleNpc objects to the general NPC one.​
Bugfixes:

• Fixes to some text issues. Thanks to AnarChYsT who reporting some of these.​
  • Fixed a bug with willpower that could lead to excessively large willpower penalties if the PC had had multiple orgasms.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by Zab where the “return to makeout” action was not appearing in the lesbian cunnilingus scene.​
  • Fixed some logic issues around the cheating-confrontation event triggers.​
  • Fixed an issue reported by Fhish where you could cook breakfast for a lesbian date even after she'd already made food for you.​
  • Fixed an issue reported by AnarChYsT where the mugging scene had the PC feel guilty about cheating, even when she knows her bf likes her hooking up with other people.​

Enjoy the new version, and let me know if you find any bugs!

Reactions: mdaemon and ustar
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes