ohwhatnow

Feb 19, 2019
what event chain exactly? i don't remember that
If it's the series of dares it's the help impregnator friend breed event(s) in the official events. Be friends with someone who has the impregnator trait. They'll ask you help spread their seed or oats or whatever. After that run the weekend activity to get the target's cycle. If they are on the pill you'll have to do a second weekend activity to get them off it. On a random(?) week after that you'll get a call saying the two of them are coming over to your place.

I'm not sure what the exact conditions are, but if your friend is handsome(?) they'll kick it off with the npc right away and skip the dare sequence. Otherwise you'll get an option to help out with the plan.

All of that said, I don't remember if the nude photo was part of that.

Reactions: bestfriends

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
If it's the series of dares it's the help impregnator friend breed event(s) in the official events. Be friends with someone who has the impregnator trait. They'll ask you help spread their seed or oats or whatever. After that run the weekend activity to get the target's cycle. If they are on the pill you'll have to do a second weekend activity to get them off it. On a random(?) week after that you'll get a call saying the two of them are coming over to your place.

I'm not sure what the exact conditions are, but if your friend is handsome(?) they'll kick it off with the npc right away and skip the dare sequence. Otherwise you'll get an option to help out with the plan.

thanks anyway, i'll give it a try. if only there was a wiki that gave some insight one those difficult to find scenes...

RecalledDread

May 24, 2018

One of the conditions SEEMS to be the girl as to be a party type person. At least, that's how it always triggers for me.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
what's the customized input into the creator to make them have it?
Just use one of the premade character creators. The IMPREGNATOR trait should be there with the others. This is my custom NPC I always use with little alterations, I usually just change if he has a special role and which role he has(I changed the file type from yml to txt):

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
what's the customized input into the creator to make them have it?
Each save is just a .json file.

You can open a saved game and edit away. Search for the name of your favorite NPC. Its in there. So if you have a boyfriend, you can change anything you want about him.

Format is like { id: something .. then various info .. then the name at the very end }

If you can format it so there is a new row on every [ and { then its easier to read.

I even can add any character directly into the savefile I want, you just have to choose a id that do not collide with an existing one. I increased the age of one of my daughters to adult age 1000 weeks old, and added her manually as a LATE_TEEN npc.

Notepad++ is your friend.

Reactions: KingRei

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
While the lesbian content we have seen in the last several patches have been a breath of fresh air I really wish they would update the core sexual mechanics.
first of more text, I understand they cant spend all development writing snippets of text for the sex scenes but this is a text based game so text is all we got to go by, and seeing the same few lines of text appear several times in a row does not do well for immersion so more is better.

As for the sex itself, there is some good vaginal content but only 2-3 oral positions (floor, bed, sofa?) and a single anal one (doggy).
It would be nice with some variation here and it would also be nice to be able to transition during sex, like going from vaginal to oral before NPC finishes etc (maybe even some A2M... if you're into that sort of thing), good opportunity for more writing.

As for the NPCs themselves, I would like to see some more tags.
We got some core ones: "PREFERS_SEX", "LIKES_ORAL", "LIKES_ANAL".
why not just add "PREFERS_ORAL and PREFERS_ANAL. (or maybe even OBSESSED_O/A).
This could lead to some interesting writing where the PC might have to practically beg a Sleazy or otherwise rude NPC for some vanilla experience.
Again, much potential for interesting dialogue... and maybe even som perverse fetishized wedding wows, who knows

While I don't know if any of these suggestions will ever reach the developers/authors I do wish the best for this game and hope to see it grow!

Last edited:

BoredGuy1812

Apr 30, 2018
How do I trigger rough sex? You used to be able to tell the man to treat you rough if you had it enabled but I'm not getting the option...

Majus

Jan 20, 2019
I may be misremembering, but was there a scene for PC to send nude photo to sales boss?
You might be looking for a modified NC "office harass" scene, which ties into "minidate_sleazysendnudes" scene. You can find it on Discord.

How do I trigger rough sex? You used to be able to tell the man to treat you rough if you had it enabled but I'm not getting the option...
LIKES_ROUGH trait on PC allows asking for rough sex. And yeah, double-check settings for rough content.

Last edited:

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Bummer.

Major changes & additions:

• Added a new weekend event for when the PC is in an open lesbian relationship. This has a few routes that depend on character-type, so not every part will be available in every game.​
  • Updated the pregnancy discussion scene to work with your girlfriend as well as your female friends, as suggested by JulianR.Amazing.​
Minor changes:

• Reduced the weight for the initiate-oral NPC action in lesbian makeouts.​
  • NPCs who don't much like oral can now end the lesbian cunnilingus scene.​
  • Updated the week planner's messages about friendship/partner statuses to use correct pronouns instead of they/them.​
  • Removed the friendship-status condition for the “help your impregnator friend” event chain.​
  • Made it much more likely for an impregnator friend to choose your girlfriend as his target in this event chain.​
  • Added a random check to NPCs asking the PC to become their girlfriend when she suggests being friends – there's now a 1/3 chance the NPC will not do this even when conditions are met.​
  • Increased the chance of an NPC accepting to be friends and nothing more after asking the PC to become their girlfriend during a befriending attempt.​

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes