KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
I try to make this character an Impregnator, but he never loads into my game, why is that?
First off, are you putting your characters in newlife\newlife_gamedata\user_created_npcs folder?
If they're in the right spot, is the Hypnotist line blocking it? I'm not really sure, I think with priority 1 and hypnotist it might put him in the 'nice hypnotist' slot.

(I just use a character creator and then copy/paste them into the folder, sorry.)

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Last time I checked it was a two years ago or something. Can someone give a quick brief about most important changes?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Last time I checked it was a two years ago or something. Can someone give a quick brief about most important changes?
With a bit of snark, There have been no meaningful significant changes in 2 years beyond now being able to hand edit your save files as you please and to adjust the random NPC generation, beyond making custom ones.

Reactions: ustar

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
With a bit of snark, There have been no meaningful significant changes in 2 years beyond now being able to hand edit your save files as you please and to adjust the random NPC generation, beyond making custom ones.
This is strange because I see game was constantly updated.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Speaking of tiny updates, does anyone know what these new "Weekend Events" are? I'm assuming this is another one of those things where you need crazy specific sets of traits on both the PC and her girlfriend, but I haven't managed to see any new scenes at all. Anyone?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes