johndoe4567

Jun 14, 2021
Needs "Likes to share" in the traits, which means manually adding LIKES_TO_SHARE to the character because it can't be added via the creator linked above. Sleep around, get caught, agree to open relationship and if you're doing nothing on the weekend you might get the event trigger.

Reactions: bestfriends

Weimanno

Feb 12, 2021
6 years of developments and so little content added, people who donated money to the dev got screwed lol

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Needs "Likes to share" in the traits, which means manually adding LIKES_TO_SHARE to the character because it can't be added via the creator linked above. Sleep around, get caught, agree to open relationship and if you're doing nothing on the weekend you might get the event trigger.
hmmm, thanks. I'm using a girlfriend with likes to share, and the PC knows and they're in an open relationship. But have gone weeks and weeks with just "relax at home" for weekend activity and no joy. RNJesus just hates me I guess.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So I just finished my first playthrough, but I'm really sad that there isn't an endless mode or even a day-by-day mode because it felt like I was just really getting started when week 52 hit.
Just got married, just had my second kid, just got a promotion, and them BAM, game is over.
It's like when an anime is just getting good but it doesn't get renewed for another season, or when life is finally going well for you and then some horrible unexpected thing slams into you out of nowhere, setting you back massively.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
So I just finished my first playthrough, but I'm really sad that there isn't an endless mode or even a day-by-day mode because it felt like I was just really getting started when week 52 hit.
Just got married, just had my second kid, just got a promotion, and them BAM, game is over.
It's like when an anime is just getting good but it doesn't get renewed for another season, or when life is finally going well for you and then some horrible unexpected thing slams into you out of nowhere, setting you back massively.
After your first playthrough you unlock an "edit game length" cheat on character creation. Check it out.

• Wow
Reactions: Dargondo

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
After your first playthrough you unlock an "edit game length" cheat on character creation. Check it out.
Oh man, that's awesome to know, thank you!
I just kept loading a save I made on week 2 with the same character over and over again like a fool!

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Oh man, that's awesome to know, thank you!
I just kept loading a save I made on week 2 with the same character over and over again like a fool!
FWIW, the absolute quickest way to unlock this is by opening the file "newlife.properties" in the gamedata folder with a text editor of your choice and set the field COMPLETED_GAME to true.

Alternatively, you can open your current save, set everything to relax at home and just bang the enter key, deal with any random events that pop, and done.

Nitan17

Dec 16, 2016
FWIW, the absolute quickest way to unlock this is by opening the file "newlife.properties" in the gamedata folder with a text editor of your choice and set the field COMPLETED_GAME to true.

Alternatively, you can open your current save, set everything to relax at home and just bang the enter key, deal with any random events that pop, and done.
Or just play the patron version which has every option and cheat available for use by default. It gets uploaded here, the latest is one page back.

Mar 19, 2019
Don't seem to be any way to add LIKES_TO_SHARE with female NPCs in the character creation. Anyone got an alternative way? Or do I just need to be lucky?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Don't seem to be any way to add LIKES_TO_SHARE with female NPCs in the character creation. Anyone got an alternative way? Or do I just need to be lucky?
Edit your save. Feature in Notepad++ to "Format JSON" makes it easy to read. Find the name of your target, near that in the character block will be their traits, you can then add the likes to share (follow the formatting you see in the file).

Save the file, reload in game --> profit.

Mar 19, 2019
Edit your save. Feature in Notepad++ to "Format JSON" makes it easy to read. Find the name of your target, near that in the character block will be their traits, you can then add the likes to share (follow the formatting you see in the file).

Save the file, reload in game --> profit.
Cheers, appreciate it

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Does someone know a good Custom NPC Creator?
Rigel's character creator over on the discord is usually the most up to date, I think. I'll drop the links to the latest down below though.

Windows:
Linux:

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks man! (y)
Although, it doesn't open...
It requires Java, so if you don't have it or yours isn't up to date...Maybe that's the issue? I've never had a problem with opening it so I can't really provide much help or advice, sorry.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
It requires Java, so if you don't have it or yours isn't up to date...Maybe that's the issue? I've never had a problem with opening it so I can't really provide much help or advice, sorry.
Yeah no, it's up to date, but I still can't open it

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes