Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
As has been pointed put many times, THE BACKERS PICK THE CONTENT.
SO runs polls to see what people want.
If you are so pissy about what is chosen, then go and sub to vote for something else.

(Sorry but it's getting really annoying to see people so mad about all the lesbian stuff when it's what the community voted for.)

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
If you are so pissy about what is chosen, then go and sub to vote for something else.

(Sorry but it's getting really annoying to see people so mad about all the lesbian stuff when it's what the community voted for.)
I agree up to a point. There is the factor of: You attract the fish you lure. If he's happy with the current money he is making, everything is fine. If he's looking for more support.. could look at the bait.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I agree up to a point. There is the factor of: You attract the fish you lure. If he's happy with the current money he is making, everything is fine. If he's looking for more support.. could look at the bait.
guess what 710 patreons is a lot of patreon and I think he is happy with it.

Reactions: Pontifex Maximus

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
guess what 710 patreons is a lot of patreon and I think he is happy with it.
lol, you got me looking into it. Ouch, things look bad. You can check on graphtreon, the site tracks subs and stuff. If you click "all" you can see it was on a decline until around Jan 21.

So the game had a healthy up push around Jan 2021. Updates around there included Office Party and Threesome scene. This pattern seemed to be able to hold itself until 7.8. I don't know what was release that created the exodus but around that patch the decline started and currently at his all time low. He was able to turn the decline around in the Jan 2021 update so nothing is set in stone. Thanks for pushing me to research that, I found it very interesting.

Although, now I'm curious on why everyone is leaving. :unsure: Maybe it's supply chain problems.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
lol, you got me looking into it. Ouch, things look bad. You can check on graphtreon, the site tracks subs and stuff. If you click "all" you can see it was on a decline until around Jan 21.

So the game had a healthy up push around Jan 2021. Updates around there included Office Party and Threesome scene. This pattern seemed to be able to hold itself until 7.8. I don't know what was release that created the exodus but around that patch the decline started and currently at his all time low. He was able to turn the decline around in the Jan 2021 update so nothing is set in stone. Thanks for pushing me to research that, I found it very interesting.

Although, now I'm curious on why everyone is leaving. :unsure: Maybe it's supply chain problems.
idk man, things can never always go up and I'd imagine the inflation and shit like that doesn't help.

Jun 18, 2017

I was not complaining with lesb content, but there was 4 consecutive lesb content updates... Maybe he could intersperse and also put other content sometimes...

Reactions: ambientcelery

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017

Uh, my complaints not the lesbian content, I'm fine with it, my complaints that they focus on only one thing. I actually subscribe to his stuff but when theres a couple months of content I'm just plain not into I end up removing my sub til its back to something I actually like. I'm fine with focused content updates but the dev really needs to add some general stuff too; it's not even just lesbian stuff, like stuff like the impregnation stuff, which I actually am into, or any of the other content, like just add some variety even if you're focusing most of your attention on one thing.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is it possible to play as a 100% pure lesbian (is it possible for FemMC to avoid all relationships and contact with men)?-
(It would be great if that were possible!)
Possible, yes, but it's a barren gameplay. A lot of the content in NL is around pregnancy, there are a bunch of special roles that can only be occupied by men, afaik you can't marry women and cheating on them doesn't result in any relevant scenes. You'll have some content with the office rival, but that's about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nitan17 and J1215

alri

Mar 8, 2019

2021 was the second year of the pandemic and 2022 has had some crazy inflation so far. Maybe people are simply cutting back on non-vital expenses.

Obviously just one possible explanation. You'd have to check other long-running successful Patreons to see if they show similar patterns.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Is there a working character editor/ npc maker?
As far as I'm aware, this one should work. Heck, I even used an outdated version (v1.14) of the tool to create two custom NPCs, and they seemed to work with the latest version of the game.

Hope this helps.

Instantiation

Mar 15, 2018

Probably the fact the core gameplay loop hasn't really changed. I used to be subscribed. Dropped off around then when nothing changed, and I come back again to find.... nothings changed. Sure you have some new events and stuff, but at the end of the day you can only read the same lines of text so many times.

Jul 28, 2017
most funny of all is that the most healthy period for this game was only at the beginning, right around the first year of release and since then it has gone downhill and only getting worse and worse.
check the amount of blogpost per year in ostric's blog and youll see what i mean.
you had a game that had a lot of potential to be one of the best WEG to date and all of it was thrown away for greedines and shortsightness.

Reactions: Daybyday
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes