Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Turns out it's actually much more work than writing sarcastic shitposts in a pirate forum.
The fact that there is still not a single competitor to this game should really give people pause. But it never does.
I wasn't being remotely sarcastic, actually. Nor was I shitposting. Thanks for confirming that content addition/modding is in fact pointlessly overcomplicated because the whole system is overcomplicated, though.

There are competitors, just all of them have run into the same damn problem of getting into an ever-increasing spiral of character variables to keep track of that make adding events way harder than it should be, due to trying to track absolutely everything. The difficulty of even finding events in this means that it is TOO detailed on what flags are needed for content to appear. You don't need a million variables to handle interactive scenes. You can, in fact, just give players prompts driven by basic traits, instead of having super specific ones. That's not even getting into the timing issues this game introduces.

At a certain point, complexity does far more harm than good. This game is well past it, even though it isn't actually that complex, it's just overspecific.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
is there any scene where bf catch player cheating while having sex?
Yeah, there's one now. The scene is probably accessible in the files, where you can check the requirements. The probability of happening can be edited in the weight modifiers file.

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
Yeah, there's one now. The scene is probably accessible in the files, where you can check the requirements. The probability of happening can be edited in the weight modifiers file.
what is requirement to get this scene and how to edit it?

McCapito

Apr 25, 2019
what is requirement to get this scene and how to edit it?
Requirements: 1.Jerk to have sex with.
2. during makeout stage (before any penatrative sex)you have a chance to receive a phonecall from boyfriend/husband. 3.Answer the phonecall(If you don't answer it the jerk has a chance to answer it for you, how high that chance is is dependent on your frindship/love points with the kerk towards your PC).
4.If you're too loud on the phone while speaking with your boyfriend he will rush towards your house and then theres two alternative ways it ends(that i Know of)
4.1 You manage to get Jerk to stop before your boyfiend enters. You convince him that Jerk was there because ...insert reason...
4.2 You're not quick enough and boyfriend walks in on you and jerk having sex. (you'll have a couple of option during this to interact with boyfriend while Jerk some dependent on your PC's personality and traits.
5. If your BF has "likes to share" or "doormat" you have nothing to lose(he will either enjoy seeing it or stand down and take it respectively) but if he doesn't have such traits whether or not he breaks up with you(if your dating since husbands don't divorce you) depends on how you acted: 1. During him walking in and seeing you getting railed. 2. whether you promised to make it up to him afterwards. 3.His love value for PC.

6. If you just want to test the scene out i suggest:
1- getting a random jerk into a date t
2- taking him towards your house instead of going out.
3-Making out until you receive a call from bofriend.
Remember you can only receive a call during makeout stage, the moment there is anytype of penatration the event won't trigger. I hope this helps.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Search option for the forum isn't working currently so in the meantime let me ask this and sorry if its a commonly asked question. Is time limit set in stone? Any way to extend it either legit or by cheating? It's been a loong while since I last played this.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
The patreon version will allow you to set game length at start via the extra bonus/cheat options.
You can also edit the save game to revert back to earlier weeks. Id refrain from setting it lower than week 10 only cause the game has certain "early" triggers for weeks earlier than that. Of course, if you want to have to possibly revisit earlier event content, by all means go for it.

Look for "weekNum" & "gameLength" in the save file.
Example:
"weekNum": 2, "gameLength": 1040,

You might not find them together in the file all the time. The order of content within the file moves at times, but certain parts are kind of grouped together.

Reactions: Karkhel

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Ok I just missed the cheat option, thanks a lot. And surprisingly the game duration is a non patreon cheat, that's nice. To a degree I can understand time limit in these games, eventually you'd be bored of the sandbox. But I had a game where it was actually starting to go in an interesting direction but game ended suddenly. I guess it's not an issue since we have cheats and save edit. Again thanks a lot.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The patreon version will allow you to set game length at start via the extra bonus/cheat options.
You can also edit the save game to revert back to earlier weeks. Id refrain from setting it lower than week 10 only cause the game has certain "early" triggers for weeks earlier than that. Of course, if you want to have to possibly revisit earlier event content, by all means go for it.

Look for "weekNum" & "gameLength" in the save file.
Example:
"weekNum": 2, "gameLength": 1040,

You might not find them together in the file all the time. The order of content within the file moves at times, but certain parts are kind of grouped together.
Ok I just missed the cheat option, thanks a lot. And surprisingly the game duration is a non patreon cheat, that's nice. To a degree I can understand time limit in these games, eventually you'd be bored of the sandbox. But I had a game where it was actually starting to go in an interesting direction but game ended suddenly. I guess it's not an issue since we have cheats and save edit. Again thanks a lot.
The game length unlocks for the public version after you beat the game once.

Anonymous329

Jan 19, 2020
Since this is only a trait to stop you from popping out children, no. There is currently no content for that other than not getting pregnant. (Not sure, if you can still get preggers when using medicine.)

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Since this is only a trait to stop you from popping out children, no. There is currently no content for that other than not getting pregnant. (Not sure, if you can still get preggers when using medicine.)
Yes, the MC can get pregnant when taking the fertility enhancement drugs, even with the infertile trait.

Reactions: Anonymous329

SOONSOON

Dec 17, 2020
Honestly, as a woman, I think the pregnancy part is really important aspect of the game. But, instead of skipping the time, if the MC is at home, maybe some more NTR scenes can be inserted. Also, if married then just like the MC can observe her husband having sex, i think scenes should be inserted for the husband spying on the MC when she cheats on him as well, and depending on the personality of the husband, it can play out. Moreover, scenes for incest by rapid growth of the kids and also cheats to speed up the gestation, if incorporated, would be amazing.

arctus

Mar 2, 2018
Hopefully we're able to get the new release- I'm actually rather curious about these new scenes(for once)

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes