herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
As much as I enjoy this game, I am getting sick and tired of the MAIN FOCUS every update being additions to the lesbian content while the vast majority of the other content is more or less just left in limbo. There are so many different options available to expand on... just ONE of which would be the option of telling your partner to "pull out", only to be surprised by the fact that he does pull out and instead puts it in your mouth, doing a more or less "unwanted swallow" situation that can make you either more interested in it (as a birth control option, possibly a portion of "likes rough sex" aspect, or making you turn into a far more submissive partner and making it harder to resist future events).

Anyway, still enjoy the game... just wish that the focus would be on content OTHER THAN the amount of lesbian stuff we seem to be getting every update lately.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
I knew what I was going to get when I opened this thread but I still managed to get disappointed reading the "update".

At the same time I almost respect the dedication to finding out just how little he can do while still being paid for it because if I was in his position I might have done the same, why stress out and spend energy on something if plenty of idiots will still send money my way for doing nothing as long as the game is not completed?

Oh well I did get my laugh from this reading the changelog so I got what I came for.

Last edited:

Unknownuser00

Mar 3, 2019
I took a look at the first post and this has been around since 2016. Jesus Chris.
Like many people here. I occasionally like to check the updates for this game, if only for the giggle.

He released his game in 2014 ( Dev: 2013 ) and claimed that it would be a 3 to 5 year long project which should now be long finished.
As for voting there was a list of content that was posted onto his blog that patrons could vote for:
It can still be used as a list of content that never happened and that was 2016, so much of the game even seems to remain unfinished.
Easier than copy&paste.

• Haha
Reactions: citron

ChloeL

Sep 10, 2017
I've been a fan of this one since it very first started. So sad to see the updates are basically non existant. It should just be marked as a dead game at this point and the patreons refunded.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Whenever this shit game gets an "update" i love to come here and see the misery and anger from people that have just found this game recently (1-2 years ago). Let me tell you something guys, once upon a time - around 5 years ago, i was you. I too wanted more content for this game and always whenever i saw an update i was thrilled until i clicked "changelog". NEVER CLICK THE CHANGELOG guys!!! If you don't click it you can live in a fantasy world where this game has tons of new content and you can keep thinking that you just haven't found it yet due to not having met the proper conditions for the scenes to trigger :p

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys.
I'm playtesting my minievents framework mod. This should work as an overwrite of the official content but you can also playtest individual scenes. Looking for vocabulary and spelling mistakes.
Hey bro, are those minievents stitched into the game itself and happen randomly or do we have to trigger them on our own?

Reactions: quiboune

skyline_pj

Feb 25, 2018
If you annoyed to describe or set up situations, use GPT-4 or Claude to generate ideas.
You can create multiple event routes in a single day.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Hey bro, are those minievents stitched into the game itself and happen randomly or do we have to trigger them on our own?
If you will dump them into the official content then they will pop up automatically. I would advise you to increase the probability of the scene to pop up in the weights modifiers file. I use "minidate=900"
You can also dump them into user content and trigger them on your own individually.

Mallee

Aug 24, 2017
Whenever this shit game gets an "update" i love to come here and see the misery and anger from people that have just found this game recently (1-2 years ago). Let me tell you something guys, once upon a time - around 5 years ago, i was you. I too wanted more content for this game and always whenever i saw an update i was thrilled until i clicked "changelog". NEVER CLICK THE CHANGELOG guys!!! If you don't click it you can live in a fantasy world where this game has tons of new content and you can keep thinking that you just haven't found it yet due to not having met the proper conditions for the scenes to trigger :p

I've followed this game on-and-off since 2014. You have a way to go to reach the true depths of despair lol.

You're right, though. Don't check the changelog, just download and hope you manage to trigger obscure content added to the game six years ago that you've never seen before because the requirements to trigger it are absurd.

I truly love this game, but I think only because it was like the first X-rated game I found. The lack of updates has always been frustrating, but the lesbian content domineering SO's time for the past year or so is even worse.

If anyone new to the game is hoping for more content, the best advice I can give you is this: copy all of the content from the "official_content" folder to the "user_custom_scenes" folder and enable scene testing in the game settings. This will at least get you closer to experiencing most of what SO has added to the game so far. Not all of it, but more of it than you might otherwise trigger, especially if you play the same kind of character every time.

Ugh, when's this lesbian crap gonna end? if its gonna go at a snails pace, it might as well be heading in a direction that's interesting...
IIRC, he said the content would be the focus for a year or two when the lesbian content won the poll (fuck those patrons, tbh). I think it's been going on for like a year? Maybe longer? So hopefully not too much longer, but knowing the way development has gone so far, it's probably all we get for like the next seven years.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes