Ulyx

Aug 18, 2017
I've found this game recently and I'm having a good time with it. But, correct me if I'm wrong, in the lastest updates we only got very specific scenes. Any chance we get something big like a new job or new options in the sex scenes or should I keep my expectations low?

International

Dec 9, 2019
A new job would be a two year project for this game.

A major change in the last patch was adding an All Shops options while buying clothes. Use that to calibrate your expectations.

Reactions: mathias
Nov 8, 2019
the content that is here is very good already (with the exception of the lesbian content, which is just placeholder for the most part). So you can enjoy the game for what it is. I keep coming back to it every now and then. But yeah, whatever you see now is all the game is ever going to be

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I was about to give this game another try after years, then I read on the rel notes he basically spent a year and a half by just adding bits of wlw content, nothing else. See you in another couple of years.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
the game got a new update

Newlife 0.8.5

Major changes & additions:

Added a new event that can happen if you are a housewife to someone with an office job (business, accountancy, civil servant, or certain special event jobs).
Added a new event where you can ask an unemployed partner to seek work, and a follow-up if they agree to your request.
Added a bunch of content for the evil hypnotist in existing scenes, including the club, dates, sex and the marriage scene. The goal isn't to add an entirely new playstyle (which would take up far too much writing time for such a niche route) but rather to add flavour content for characters in these relationships. Therefore, there are still plenty of actions that also don't have evil-hypno content – don't expect it everywhere! This content is enabled by the “UNDER_THRALL_OF_EVIL_HYPNO” flag which is set when you finish a hypno session with him without breaking the trance, and removed if you do break the trance in such a session. This was requested by someone and I'd normally thank them here, but I didn't take notes about who it was – sorry!

Minor changes:
You can now ask an NPC what they do for a living in the club or at your home. This will give you the information regardless of your current knowledge level. Thanks to Zab for reminding me that this needed to be added!
Certain special NPC careers will be automatically known by the PC, and the repairman's career will be known if you've encountered him while he's working.
Added a new RECEDING hairstyle for male NPCs.
Added a new “important talk” option suggested by Death Magus for characters with the likes-bare trait. This lets you tell a man that any requests you make for him to pull out or use a condom are just playing and should be refused. When this is set the conditions for such actions will be reduced and your partner will always refuse them without your character being angry at the refusal.

Bugfixes:

Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Eulexia and Sky Dreamer for reporting some of these.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity.. is there actually something interesting to add as nc or alternative content?
I remember him adding possible external contributions for that.
Idk if they're already in or I have to install them or something..

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
can anyone update the original post with newest update please?
the link download has been downloaded too many times

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes