Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
does he have crush on you if not then he wont propose
He is a custom NPC. His traits match my character, example would Likes_Big_Tits which my character has. He also is a Romantic type so he'll fall in love with my character faster, he proposes to me every 5-10 weeks in the normal ways, just not in this event.

johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
it takes some time but it happens. just rub his willy a few times, comply with his personality preference and he asks

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
So the update is some men have small penises, with a focus on being disappointed if you have the 'likes big' trait, and you can now skip sex scenes. Update to a sex game, disappointing sex or no sex!

I mean, at this point, he's got to be trolling his audience... right?

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
Pretty much XD

Edit: And has the audacity to say he "crunches". Sure... if he doesn't do anything until a couple days before months end. Don't get me wrong, I love the intent of the game and what's there already, but I wouldn't/I'm not supporting him.

Edit2: Changelog quote
"As a nice bonus, I've also been able to spare my back the pressure of end-of-month crunch time by getting it out a bit earlier than usual."

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Not the worst update.... but he pretty much insinuated 3-4 more updates to "wrap up" the relationship stuff. Those will be painful to wait on. Basically 2019 now.

What's PMW? Urban dictionary says it stands for pussy money and weed and I have to say the 0.5 update will be awesome!

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Not the worst update.... but he pretty much insinuated 3-4 more updates to "wrap up" the relationship stuff. Those will be painful to wait on. Basically 2019 now.

What's PMW? Urban dictionary says it stands for pussy money and weed and I have to say the 0.5 update will be awesome!
PMW is for "Prove Me Wrong". It was a Patreon funding goal where once he crossed it, patrons could vote on major content inclusions, even if they were things he wasn't interested in adding to the game.

And on that note, from what I hear, the next PMW vote winner is MOAR PREGNANCY!! So, those of us that don't find anything whatsoever titillating about pregnancy content have basically nothing to look forward to for the foreseeable future.

Good times.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Ugh... Moar Pregnancy is interesting but definitely not what the game needs right now. Multiple careers, lesbian relationships, additional sexual content, more clothes, etc. is the route to go. What were the other options???

Reactions: Chetek99

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Ugh... Moar Pregnancy is interesting but definitely not what the game needs right now. Multiple careers, lesbian relationships, additional sexual content, more clothes, etc. is the route to go. What were the other options???
No idea, I stopped supporting a while ago when it became clear it wasn't worth my money. Pretty sure all of the things you listed were options, but the people still hanging around and paying for this want NPC pregnancy.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Seriously? Small dicks and the option to skip sex scenes are the major new features of this months update? Must have been a massive "crunch" implementing those two, "fan favorite", features. I'm sure small dicks and skip-able scenes was on top of every players list for new content in the game... Never mind new sex scenes not tied to various traits, new careers, new activities and whatnot, no, small dicks are way more important and needed for the game to flourish at this point.

Just another sharp drop of the number of patreons supporting this game is all that awful updates like this manages to accomplish!

I mean, just put the damn game on hold if you're burnt out already SO, milking your patreons like this wont win you any new friends in the end.

Reactions: polina

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
I kinda like the skip option, comes in handy, when I feel like the scenes get repetitive. Still a disappointment, especially considering how I'd be more than happy with some new career/housing options. And a beach, or more like a swimming pool (it is the UK, after all XD) would be make me more than happy

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
And has the audacity to say he "crunches". Sure... if he doesn't do anything until a couple days before months end. Don't get me wrong, I love the intent of the game and what's there already, but I wouldn't/I'm not supporting him.
Update to a sex game, disappointing sex or no sex!

Man, there's a lot of people complaining and s**t talking in this thread. I mean, if you don't like the game that's fine, but then just move on. He's supplying the game to you for free. I understand if you're donating like $20 a month to his Patreon, and you're not getting what you want, but even then, it's his game, he can do whatever he wants.

It just seems kinda strange to insult him or call him lazy, but then still take his work at no cost to yourself. Either enjoy what you're given, or walk away, but if you walk away, there's no need to be rude.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes