johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
So, when I'm in the mood to play this game, I want to try this set up:
Play a bitchy character, but still get that wedding where you basically agree to everything your new husband demands, including getting married in the nude. To make it a challenge, I want to walk down the aisle a virgin.

Whats the best persona for my prospective husband if I want to tick all those boxes? I'm thinking 'likes oral sex' would help, since it'll make it easier to avoid him popping my cherry before the wedding night. Any others that you think would help, without disqualifying one of the other parameters?
ive had adolf hilter(jerk, impregnator, cold heart, misanthrope etc) as husband who like oral and achieved what you have in mind. As long as their main preference isn't "prefers sex", he'll go along with whatever you steer him toward to and remain virgin

Reactions: thexian99

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
ive had adolf hilter(jerk, impregnator, cold heart, misanthrope etc) as husband who like oral and achieved what you have in mind. As long as their main preference isn't "prefers sex", he'll go along with whatever you steer him toward to and remain virgin
Please tell me you actually named him that!

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
What was the combination needed to continually beg the guy to pull out and you couldn't stop intercourse?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
His code goes in the middle so he has to make sure that the new code don't fucks with the old one
...Welcome to Programming 101? Seriously, that's something that pretty much everyone has to deal with.

If his code is such a spaghettified clusterfuck that it actually takes him more than an hour to implement the tiny changes that go into these updates that's his own damn fault

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
...Welcome to Programming 101? Seriously, that's something that pretty much everyone has to deal with.

If his code is such a spaghettified clusterfuck that it actually takes him more than an hour to implement the tiny changes that go into these updates that's his own damn fault
Tell that MMO developer each mayor patch... :test:

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Okay, so this will be a weirdish request. I absolutely love this game, but still yearn for a little eye-candy. I like to visualise my PC, so use an out-of-game character creator to make a sort of an avatar... you know, for reference XD
I've been using Naked Fighter 3D for that, but it's still in deep beta and (as the name says) it doesn't include clothing.
Sooooo... anyone know of a good character creator/simulation/whatever?

mteir

Jun 21, 2017
Okay, so this will be a weirdish request. I absolutely love this game, but still yearn for a little eye-candy. I like to visualise my PC, so use an out-of-game character creator to make a sort of an avatar... you know, for reference XD
I've been using Naked Fighter 3D for that, but it's still in deep beta and (as the name says) it doesn't include clothing.
Sooooo... anyone know of a good character creator/simulation/whatever?
Dynamic Avatar Drawer might interest you

mteir

Jun 21, 2017

The reason i think the progression looks slow is that he has much variability in the events depending on the traits of the characters involved. This allows for differing content on play troughs supporting replayability.
For example, the player sees an event/scene as four printed lines, but there are 10-30 lines that were not used because the characters did not have the traits to trigger them.
Think the scenes as a line, the variability (traits, looks etc.) is a perpendicular line creating a square. The surface of the square is the work you have to do, while the diagonal is the maximum amount of content you can see in a play trough. Essentially he would have to increase the workload exponentially to produce the same amount of single perceived content.

mteir

Jun 21, 2017
Not bad, although not eye-candyish for my taste. Will give it a shot though, ty
An other option is the hentai paper-doll/dress-up-game that HHS+ used to make the paper dolls

you can turn of censorship in the magnifying glass menu (setting no. 8), there is also an expert mode in that menu if you want more customization options

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I can't seem to get the Rival in the Treasure Hunting scene to steal the proposal ring. The boyfriend I have is a custom NPC so I know he doesn't have the Cold-Hearted trait and has the Interesting trait. He proposes to me practically every 10 weeks and is the Romantic type, so I know enough time has passed but whenever the Treasure Hunting scene activates he doesn't propose in that scene for the Rival to steal the ring. Is there something I'm missing with the requirements of the scene?

D

Deleted member 237

I can't seem to get the Rival in the Treasure Hunting scene to steal the proposal ring. The boyfriend I have is a custom NPC so I know he doesn't have the Cold-Hearted trait and has the Interesting trait. He proposes to me practically every 10 weeks and is the Romantic type, so I know enough time has passed but whenever the Treasure Hunting scene activates he doesn't propose in that scene for the Rival to steal the ring. Is there something I'm missing with the requirements of the scene?
He should not be your boyfriend when you start the event chain. First make him friend, and after the chain is started then make him boyfriend.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
He should not be your boyfriend when you start the event chain. First make him friend, and after the chain is started then make him boyfriend.
I did do that, I forgot to type that step in my first post. So what I did was:
  • Befriend Treasure Hunter custom NPC.
  • Activate Event, chose concealed door, charmed Rival myself, got away.
  • Became girlfriend.
  • Wait 10 weeks while building relationship, and saying "not yet" if he proposed too soon.
  • Activate Event, chose secret room, search it again, rival shows up, repeats bullet 2.
From there the last two bullet points repeat, he constantly proposes, I turn him down while staying in the relationship, and the Treasure Hunt event repeats through RNG with what areas to search. He never proposes in that scene, I have also tried Reminiscing instead of Search it again, and he doesn't propose then either.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes