locodevl

May 22, 2018
Is there a way to create an "important businessman" NPC? I tried a few random trait names to see if I could figure it out, but no luck.

Reactions: Miyasaki

YoUmi

Feb 24, 2018
Now AW on the other hand...if I developed a game in this genre, it would have been much like AW. I was really surprised and happy when AW started development. Never thought someone would actually make an actual serious sim game (i.e. something with non-elementary math) within this genre but it's happening. I see some people doubting AW but that project actually looks very promising (dev seems experienced and passionate)...and that's coming from someone who's usually a skeptic. NL is a game that a single community college student can create in less than a year with the knowledge from 1-2 semesters of Java courses. Not something worth 5k a month at all. AW is deserving of funding so much more than NL. But I'm not worried. People might not be able to tell the difference between good and crap now, but they will see how much better AW is than NL soon enough.
What is AW ?

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
i mean i just dont wanna see dudes i aint into that shit
I hear you.

I have for quite a while been wanting to do a pure gay(lesbian) non-abusive erotic rom that is roughly based on a story by Gerry Hill and for quite a while been looking into how others have done it. But I also know that it would probably be too meta for the average player of these types of games to generate much interest - and take too long for me to complete.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
You cannot view anything on the Patreon without paying. How do you know if any progress is made? I will not pledge.
Seems like the last post was from september 16, which is locked behind a fucking 20$ paywall... It's like SO doesn't want to keep potential, former or even the regular patreons he has left interested in what's happening to the game anymore. Almost below 1k patreons when I checked the patreon page just now.

I remember when the blog was updated frequently with future plans to the game, questions were answered in a timely fashion and releases came twice a month and usually with more content than the monthly releases includes now...

Reactions: polina and jmueller

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I hear you.

I have for quite a while been wanting to do a pure gay(lesbian) non-abusive erotic rom that is roughly based on a story by Gerry Hill and for quite a while been looking into how others have done it. But I also know that it would probably be too meta for the average player of these types of games to generate much interest - and take too long for me to complete.
Going off topic a bit here, but please make this a thing.

Reactions: PinkBishop

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
So not to be that guy but are these the public release updates or are these patreon updates? I really hope that they're the patreon updates because I'd love to play the game with the secret cheats.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
So not to be that guy but are these the public release updates or are these patreon updates? I really hope that they're the patreon updates because I'd love to play the game with the secret cheats.
Yes. No really sometimes we get the Patron build and sometimes it's just the public build. The download from post 807 seems to be a patron build.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
So 0.4.23 is being released in two parts apparently? All the details are locked behind patreon though, so no clue what this is about. Weird.

johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
So 0.4.23 is being released in two parts apparently? All the details are locked behind patreon though, so no clue what this is about. Weird.
first part has some additions to baby crazy trait and two scenes
second part is supposed to be a scene

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes