DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Any lesbian or Where u can dom a woman yet?
Because for a guy that turn into a woman he srly got friendly to quickly with lots of male friends.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Any lesbian or Where u can dom a woman yet?
Because for a guy that turn into a woman he srly got friendly to quickly with lots of male friends.
I know.... at least with version you have access to change how many weeks are in it

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
any news about ??
Only info "Hi, this is a post for discussion & questions about the in-testing custom scene content. Please post comments here rather than sending PMs or using the Inner Circle post as that way everyone can see them and my answers."

Gorodetzki

May 30, 2017
Hey guys,
do you know if it's possible to mod some small things in this game? (earnings per week, price of clothing etc.)?

Someone on page 5 said that SO is using a custom engine, does this mean, that he is the only one who can ad, change, edit the code?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys,
do you know if it's possible to mod some small things in this game? (earnings per week, price of clothing etc.)?

Someone on page 5 said that SO is using a custom engine, does this mean, that he is the only one who can ad, change, edit the code?

for now yes, it appears he is slowly adding in the ability to add custom scenes

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
So we just have to be patient and see what the future brings ^^
Thanks for the quick reply!
no problem, we get here first than ill be passing it along down the chain... (if wants to milk his supporters he'll feel the wrath of one)

Reactions: Aleyandro

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
I just looked at his blog. It seems he will be releasing 0.4.10 tomorrow (or a bit sooner since I'm uncertain about the time). However, it doesn't seem like there will be a lot of new stuff that players can see. Even he admits it.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I'll reserve judgement of what's been done. Custom scenes could be interesting but I doubt we'd get a while of content before 2-3 months. First impression was July a write-off content wise but foundation work could potentially be interesting down the line.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
So basically, minor text edits and a scene creator which allows scenes to be submitted (which may or may not be approved?)

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes