MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
someone can help me?this is happening:

1588889097940.png

30% of the screen is getting cut for some reason even in fullscreen

Nov 24, 2017
Game would be more enjoyable if it wasn't a game where you just lose every single time with no hint on how to get ahead.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
i cannot seem to get the education street event with tiffany to trigger, i keep getting robbed lol

Edit: as I say that I literally get it... okay game...

helterJ342

Apr 18, 2019
The husband and wife (she does the art) team of Pyorgara makes some interesting games. They also made (see Mega), outside of Soldier's Life and Hall Monitor mentioned in the OP. Will keep an eye out on this. Thanks.

Edit: Deleted some info regarding a different game from a different developer.
Well that's an interesting marrage.

Reactions: Back

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Game would be more enjoyable if it wasn't a game where you just lose every single time with no hint on how to get ahead.
Yeah good God the scenes are decent but the battle thing is so fucking boring and you can't really risk just skimming through it because you'll get fucked over even if you cheat your stats.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so repetitive AND long.

Reactions: Chekhovs_Ghost

theRealFogh

Aug 9, 2017
i just realized that there is pictures in this game. i have just had a black screen the whole time. how do i get pictures?

Aspernari

Mar 21, 2018
Anyone have the cheat code for build 0.19? It's not in the changelog this time.

Can't open this game on my mac. Anyone have a solution?
The execute bit isn't set on "News Desk V0.19.app/Contents/MacOS/News Desk V0.19". So in a terminal:

chmod 777 '/path/to/News Desk V0.19.app/Contents/MacOS/News Desk V0.19'

Reactions: koral9090

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"v0.19
- 5 new Cassandra scenes, finishing all her trees. "

... does this mean all the Cassandra scenes have dialogue or that all the Cassandra scenes have cg to them now as well?

Reactions: moon.buster

badboy010203

May 6, 2017
Some of the things I found annoying:
  • Sometimes you just want to skip the fight - either when you don't have enough firepower to reduce influence or just want to skip to the next scene. When going Tiffany/Emily route I found so annoying to just wait through the fight just ot get to the next corruption step, which was only made like 2 times longer by having Trash Daughter card pop up sometimes. Suggested solution: "Surrender" button or a -"YOUR influence" card would help in this situation.
  • Cassandra's cards wait like 1-2 seconds each before disappearing, really annoying when waiting for the fight to finish. Suggested solution - make an option somewhere to not wait those precious seconds.
  • No way of deselecting Cassandra's cards which consume your own cards aside from selecting other non-consuming Cassandra's card or to end move. Problematic when all there is left is such cards and you want to spend something from your own. Suggested solution - Add some kind of deadzone which deselects them.
  • Very unclear what card upgrades/downgrades each corruption step does. Suggested solution - Add some kind of UI prompt when in corruption menu which shows everything.
  • When in corruption scene, there should be a way of seeing images when reading the text. Suggested solution - make the game window resizable and stitch the image to the top.
  • In general, the game would be much more clear if some 3-5 move tutorial would be played, clearly explaining what's consumed, how to do it, when the game ends etc.
Other than that, game's kinda good.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
What is the pass for cheats and why does it keep changing so much ive used all the passes in the changelog ans search the comments not a single one works

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes