RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.1] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Em Kijo

May 21, 2017
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed what content is available so far. Please keep up the good work! You can never have too much hypnosis, especially of the lesbian variety.

Reactions: 0culus

Motorata

May 8, 2020
I really like this game, the protagonist felt powerfull but not invincible and i liked the characters here.

Another thing that i like about this game is that it makes you a benefitial domme, let me explain.

A lot of mind control games protagonist are self centered assholes that doesn´t apreciate their slaves, it doesn´t matter if you are rich, smart or strong if you are the victim you now only have sex, thats all you do and if i need money i will turn you into a protitute, that feels really stupid i really like more this aproach of having an harem and a sex crazed school but still being a good school

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Pressing x speeds dialogue and then chooses dialogue options automatically.
Why even have the option?

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Speaking of how is the next build coming along? you don't exactly provide info for non-patrons

Sep 12, 2017
Speaking of how is the next build coming along? you don't exactly provide info for non-patrons
The work is progressing pretty well. Specifically, as regards the next release, I finished writing the script, I completed the creation of the new maps and characters, I took care of the preparation for the new in-game events and the introduction of some new components for facilitate certain aspects of the game. Also there will be various fixes, like the one mentioned above, I have prepared the introduction for some secondary quests that will be explored in the future while the first main quest is complete (with even a little freedom on how to behave, and consequent differences in the story).

At the moment I am taking care of the realization of all the images for the various events. Undoubtedly this is the most time-consuming part, but I'm already at a good point. After that, I'll do the final checks to make sure everything is working. At that point there will be the release for the Patrons and then there will be the public release.

Averageguy17

Aug 28, 2019
The work is progressing pretty well. Specifically, as regards the next release, I finished writing the script, I completed the creation of the new maps and characters, I took care of the preparation for the new in-game events and the introduction of some new components for facilitate certain aspects of the game. Also there will be various fixes, like the one mentioned above, I have prepared the introduction for some secondary quests that will be explored in the future while the first main quest is complete (with even a little freedom on how to behave, and consequent differences in the story).

At the moment I am taking care of the realization of all the images for the various events. Undoubtedly this is the most time-consuming part, but I'm already at a good point. After that, I'll do the final checks to make sure everything is working. At that point there will be the release for the Patrons and then there will be the public release.
Nice, looking forwards to it!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hey folks, the new version of Nex(e)us Institute is available for Patrons. Since I had never specified it in detail, each new update will be made available to everyone after three weeks of exclusivity for the Patrons.
Noice. Is there a changelog while we wait? Also, be aware that this is a piracy site, so don't be surprised if someone uploads the Patron version here before you release the free one.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
The chance of it leaked before 3 weeks wait is very low, considering the dev itself is here (and actively answer the question in this thread), and 3 weeks is not very long (for me anyways, if only patreon accept debit card too), but never zero...

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There are games on this site where the dev posts in the thread, and the Patron version is released only three days before the free version, and it still consistently ends up getting posted here before it goes free. It's all a matter of whether one of the Patrons is active on here or not. If anything, the only reason the chance is somewhat low is because this game doesn't have a huge following yet.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
There are games on this site where the dev posts in the thread, and the Patron version is released only three days before the free version, and it still consistently ends up getting posted here before it goes free. It's all a matter of whether one of the Patrons is active on here or not. If anything, the only reason the chance is somewhat low is because this game doesn't have a huge following yet.
Can confirm. If this were a larger game (not even by that much) the odds of it not getting leaked for a month would be laughable.

That said, if it's a project I genuinely think is high quality, like this one, I encourage the wait, and discourage the early upload. Especially when the active dev has already given a public release date.

Sep 12, 2017
Noice. Is there a changelog while we wait? Also, be aware that this is a piracy site, so don't be surprised if someone uploads the Patron version here before you release the free one.
Well, to be honest it's an eventuality that I expect, sooner or later. I know this site and I know how it works, I use it a lot myself :LOL:. I guess it's part of the "game" when you develop something.

In any case, I like to see it in a positive way. After all, a larger community, potentially, also means having more people who want to support the project to see it grow more and more.

As for the changelog, below you can read all the additions of this new version:

- The first main quest with two endings depending on your choices.
- The introduction for five side quests that will be covered in the next updates.
- Two new characters.
- Several new explorable maps.
- Introduction of the day-night cycle, with dedicated events.
- 1 night event with Sarah (hypno route).
- 1 night event with Gracie (hypno route).
- Introduction of a quest system in the menu.
- 3 new bad endings.
- More than 350 new images.
- Various bug fixes

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
Will there be any combat? If not, the Visual Novel tag may be appropriate
Either way, good choice in content. Hypnosis that doesn't turn everything into a boring fuck-simulator is always a good time. Even better with a harem full of cute girls! I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this game

Sep 12, 2017
Will there be any combat? If not, the Visual Novel tag may be appropriate
Either way, good choice in content. Hypnosis that doesn't turn everything into a boring fuck-simulator is always a good time. Even better with a harem full of cute girls! I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this game
There will be some combat linked to specific situations, but it will not be a particularly in-depth combat-system. During the adventure there will also be some more "playable" phases (one of these will already be tackled in the next release) that would not fit with the "Visual Novel" tag.

is there a sub path ?
Nope, it is not planned for the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: lakano

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
this game has a lot of potential love the art style and the story is already intriguing keep up the great work

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes