RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.1] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sandis922

Jun 15, 2020
Well, to be honest it's an eventuality that I expect, sooner or later. I know this site and I know how it works, I use it a lot myself :LOL:. I guess it's part of the "game" when you develop something.

In any case, I like to see it in a positive way. After all, a larger community, potentially, also means having more people who want to support the project to see it grow more and more.

As for the changelog, below you can read all the additions of this new version:

- The first main quest with two endings depending on your choices.
- The introduction for five side quests that will be covered in the next updates.
- Two new characters.
- Several new explorable maps.
- Introduction of the day-night cycle, with dedicated events.
- 1 night event with Sarah (hypno route).
- 1 night event with Gracie (hypno route).
- Introduction of a quest system in the menu.
- 3 new bad endings.
- More than 350 new images.
- Various bug fixes
Great update TheHypnotizator, but you should look into reducing file size asap. Your pictures folder accounts for 85% of the current game size.

Sep 12, 2017
What are the five side quests?
Quests scattered around the Nex(e)us featuring their own story, other characters, new bad endings and even alternative endings depending on your decisions. However, they are not essential to complete the story. At the moment, for all five side quests prepared there is only a small introduction; each of these quests will be expanded in future updates.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello ! I played the previous version and it was really good. I think i will wait and play for the next update ;) Will you sell your game somewhere when it's finished ? I don't really like patreon, i prefer to buy a game after i played it if he is really good.
For example i bough yesterday the Three Charm and The three Charm R ( 0.50$ each on DL site , go guys x) )
If you do this, I will of course buy your game :)

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
Hello, i was wondering if the red orb we can obtain in the main mission is useful in this version.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
LOL Bad Ending 4, and is 5 the same if you wait 30 minutes? I only waited 5 and don't feel like going through the maze again to test it.

Sep 12, 2017
LOL Bad Ending 4, and is 5 the same if you wait 30 minutes? I only waited 5 and don't feel like going through the maze again to test it.
Nope, bad endings 4 and 5 are different (you get hit too many times by the lights/get caught at the end of the dungeon). Depending on whether you wait 5 or 30 minutes, however, you get two slightly different versions of the same two bad endings.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Go back to the powerplant and turn the lights in the room off.
That works on the 5 min wait, not the 30 min, lol.

Nope, bad endings 4 and 5 are different (you get hit too many times by the lights/get caught at the end of the dungeon). Depending on whether you wait 5 or 30 minutes, however, you get two slightly different versions of the same two bad endings.
Yeah, sorry I tried to separate the endings, what I was asking was if the girls showed up again after 30 min and chased you through the last corridor, (the answer is yes, as I went ahead and braved the maze again.)

But now I have a further question, will the red globe that you picked up in the maze do anything? After I picked it up, I thought about trying to run through the maze again, but I was struggling against my desire to scum save before hitting the lights, as it was I just made a save before I started the maze, then hit all the lights I could until I got ending 4 then went through and got flustered on the chase scene the first time for ending 5.

That was a nice touch, btw. :D

Also it appears that you should not wait for 30 min and then go shut the lights off....... ;/

Sep 12, 2017
Hello, i was wondering if the red orb we can obtain in the main mission is useful in this version.
But now I have a further question, will the red globe that you picked up in the maze do anything?
The red orb will have some utility in the future. For now it has no use.

Is this just purely lesbian or is there dick?
There will be no males in the game but... let's say that in the future you will be able to make some choices in this regard.

What RPG maker RTP this game need?
If I'm not mistaken, you don't need it. Just download the game, extract it and you're ready to play.

Will you sell your game somewhere when it's finished ? I don't really like patreon, i prefer to buy a game after i played it if he is really good.
Honestly, since I'm going to release the full game for free, that's something I haven't thought about.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Oh yeah, 1 more thing, not a big deal really, but in the library on the 1st floor the pile of books that look disorganized, you can walk up on the table through them.

You can't move anywhere but back, unless they are on a corner, but it's something you should probably know.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Could someone explain to me how everyone seems to automatically know to come to the thread for an update when nobody's posted saying the new update is out? I highly doubt people are just watching thread titles and remembering that the name is slightly different than it was the previous day. Is there some way to get alerts when a game is updated, rather than just when a new post is made?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Could someone explain to me how everyone seems to automatically know to come to the thread for an update when nobody's posted saying the new update is out? I highly doubt people are just watching thread titles and remembering that the name is slightly different than it was the previous day. Is there some way to get alerts when a game is updated, rather than just when a new post is made?
Go to the hypnotizator patreon and click follow, you will get updated on post that is public (for non patron), so if the post that's exclusive for patron released to public you will get the notification (for me anyway)

sagara_souma

Feb 23, 2019
I'm enjoying what I've seen so far, but if I could make a suggestion, it might help to make it more obvious what things in the environment you can and can't interact with. For example, I got stuck a bit with the bed to make it night time because I didn't know I had to click the top half of the bed not the bottom. I understand for some things like finding the right fuse box or door that you wouldn't want little sparkles on everything, but for things like the starts of quests and functional things like the bed it would help.

Robert Bernard

Feb 20, 2021
Soooo... I accidentally stumbled upon what I'd call a bug, and I'm not exactly sure how to report it.

See, immediately after free roam opened up for me, I walked out of the castle and, well, roamed freely to see if any side quests were available. And somehow I managed to trigger the first main quest at the power plant? I didn't even accept Abigail's mission before heading out. It was just weird seeing Nicole suddenly knowing what to do in the power plant before I even did anything. And after I "completed" the quest, I went back to Abigail and she gave me the quest that I already did. That was when I realized that I probably should've talked to Abigail first.

It isn't a big deal, I can just start over since it isn't that long. It's just a sequence break that I experienced.

Sep 12, 2017
Soooo... I accidentally stumbled upon what I'd call a bug, and I'm not exactly sure how to report it.

See, immediately after free roam opened up for me, I walked out of the castle and, well, roamed freely to see if any side quests were available. And somehow I managed to trigger the first main quest at the power plant? I didn't even accept Abigail's mission before heading out. It was just weird seeing Nicole suddenly knowing what to do in the power plant before I even did anything. And after I "completed" the quest, I went back to Abigail and she gave me the quest that I already did. That was when I realized that I probably should've talked to Abigail first.

It isn't a big deal, I can just start over since it isn't that long. It's just a sequence break that I experienced.
Thanks for pointing it out. Looks like I messed with a game variable. Just a few minutes ago I posted on my Patreon an update to fix some bugs and typos found in the latest version of the game, including the one you highlighted. Below is the link to download it:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes