RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.1] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Navaeh

Dec 26, 2020
I love the game, but I just hate the light path with such a passion, and adding a chase scene to the part...it's killing me, been stuck for an hour now, nonetheless good game.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I love the game, but I just hate the light path with such a passion, and adding a chase scene to the part...it's killing me, been stuck for an hour now, nonetheless good game.
You can avoid it by removing the fuse before entering their room.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh gosh I didn't know that...and my save is inside the light path part, guess it's time for a restart then, is that in the powerplant?
You should keep a separate save before that, anyway, since your choice before entering the room can affect some stuff, apparently. As a general rule I always advise keeping multiple saves at different points just in case, especially when the game is still in development and unintended stuff can happen that prevents you from being able to progress.

Dec 7, 2020
So far, the game looks great.

I'm just curious about the waiting 5 vs 30 minutes option and how it affects the girls... the succubus basically says that brainwashing too much the girls until they turn into mindless drones (waiting 30 minutes) is a far worse option than the 5 minutes option, where they can still pretend to be "normal". It makes sense, but is the game actually going to punish you if you keep leaving more girls into a "mindless" state, or choosing that option will have its own advantages?

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2017
So far, the game's looks great.

I'm just curious about the waiting 5 vs 30 minutes option and how it affects the girls... the succubus basically says that brainwashing too much the girls until they turn into mindless drones (waiting 30 minutes) is a far worse option than the 5 minutes option, where they can still pretend to be "normal". It makes sense, but is the game actually going to punish you if you keep leaving more girls into a "mindless" state, or choosing that option will have its own advantages?
During the adventure you will have to make several decisions that will have specific repercussions on the girls in your harem, with unique events that will affect the story. Currently, by choosing the 30 minutes you will "lose" Sarah and Gracie just because I have yet to introduce the first options related to the "corruption route".

Reactions: Mistress Elizabeth
Dec 7, 2020
During the adventure you will have to make several decisions that will have specific repercussions on the girls in your harem, with unique events that will affect the story. Currently, by choosing the 30 minutes you will "lose" Sarah and Gracie just because I have yet to introduce the first options related to the "corruption route".
So "corrupting" the girls is planned as an alternate route, and not just as a punishment for screwing up, right? Sounds nice.

just_some_anon

Sep 4, 2021
Yo, I just the played the game yesterday, and it was pretty good! I was pleasantly surprised because there aren't a ton of good MC games out there.

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
can someone tell me how to get bad ending number 6? i can tell by the games pictures that in it the succubus betrayes you but I cant find how to get it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
can someone tell me how to get bad ending number 6? i can tell by the games pictures that in it the succubus betrayes you but I cant find how to get it.
I'm not positive, but I'm guessing when you go to the ruins at the end of the current content and tell the succubus "I want to try hypnotizing you," that probably gets you that ending. I never got around to it, but she pretty explicitly states that it's gonna end badly if you try to do it do early.

cameron04

Jul 6, 2019
I'm not positive, but I'm guessing when you go to the ruins at the end of the current content and tell the succubus "I want to try hypnotizing you," that probably gets you that ending. I never got around to it, but she pretty explicitly states that it's gonna end badly if you try to do it do early.
ok it took days but I maneged to find it thanks to you thank you for your help i never saw that there was a secend page when taking to her

AmazedRanger

Apr 30, 2017
Pretty good content so far. I hope it gets an update soon. There's a lot of hypnosis games out there that get abandoned. I hope this one doesn't suffer the same fate

Reactions: L12@

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wow, this really is something. There are precious few lesbian mind control harem games. I'm seriously liking what's here so far. Including the bad ends, the statue one isn't really my thing but the rest are all really hot, especially the first one. I'm not a huge fan of RPGM as an engine, there always seems to be too much walking. Though at least there are no boring battles every couple of minutes and the maps seem to be very nicely made. The light path though, ugh! The bad ends are great, but the gameplay is miserable. I know you can skip it by switching the fuse back, but I'm really curious what happens at the end and think it makes for a better story if she forgets. I just can't get though it though, even after dodging the lights when the chase starts I always get caught immediately before I can even move. And as hot as the pair of them breaking Nicole is, after the first twenty times it gets rather tedious.

Sep 12, 2017
Wow, this really is something. There are precious few lesbian mind control harem games. I'm seriously liking what's here so far. Including the bad ends, the statue one isn't really my thing but the rest are all really hot, especially the first one. I'm not a huge fan of RPGM as an engine, there always seems to be too much walking. Though at least there are no boring battles every couple of minutes and the maps seem to be very nicely made. The light path though, ugh! The bad ends are great, but the gameplay is miserable. I know you can skip it by switching the fuse back, but I'm really curious what happens at the end and think it makes for a better story if she forgets. I just can't get though it though, even after dodging the lights when the chase starts I always get caught immediately before I can even move. And as hot as the pair of them breaking Nicole is, after the first twenty times it gets rather tedious.
During the escape did you have difficulty even if you used the key to run? When I made that part, I had to try it over and over to make sure all the "lights" worked. If you walk it's impossible to get through that phase, but if you run it becomes much easier.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
During the escape did you have difficulty even if you used the key to run? When I made that part, I had to try it over and over to make sure all the "lights" worked. If you walk it's impossible to get through that phase, but if you run it becomes much easier.
I switched on always run and/or use the mouse, and I can dodge the moving lights OK, though it's still very difficult with how fast they are. It's when the girls start chasing that no matter what I do I get caught when the dialog ends regardless of how fast I move; doesn't matter if I move forwards or to the side, they still catch me before I can move even one tile. I really dislike the entire sequence, twitch sections in RPGs suck.

Reactions: 0culus
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes