RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I can't trigger a second main mission in my save. Can someone tell me why I can't?, This is my save
Are you (or the other people with this issue) starting a new game from scratch or using a save from an older version? That might help narrow down what's going on here.

Maybe I should provide a link to my own save from right before the second main mission. Give me a minute to put it together.

Edit: Here you go. I skip a space whenever there's a new update, so the save from the end of 0.4 should be file... 14? The last bunch are from 0.5, so just look for the empty space and load the one above that.

rerertyu

Sep 6, 2020
Are you (or the other people with this issue) starting a new game from scratch or using a save from an older version? That might help narrow down what's going on here.

Maybe I should provide a link to my own save from right before the second main mission. Give me a minute to put it together.

Edit: Here you go. I skip a space whenever there's a new update, so the save from the end of 0.4 should be file... 14? The last bunch are from 0.5, so just look for the empty space and load the one above that.
thanks now i can play

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018

Oddly enough I didn't have that problem, I used an old save to progress with this new update and had no issue

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oddly enough I didn't have that problem, I used an old save to progress with this new update and had no issue
I used an old save, too. The saves that I linked were old saves. That's why I'm asking whether these other people used old saves or started from scratch. It's possible that the issue is actually only present in entirely new saves, which might help identify whatever's actually going on.

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
Guys I'll be honest. Idk how to trigger the second quest "The things we do for love". Have I encountered a bug? I've got both the side quests completed. I've talked to abigail to get the second mission, and no cigar. Is there a way to trigger the quest out in the world, or is this save cooked?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Guys I'll be honest. Idk how to trigger the second quest "The things we do for love". Have I encountered a bug? I've got both the side quests completed. I've talked to abigail to get the second mission, and no cigar. Is there a way to trigger the quest out in the world, or is this save cooked?
It's possible that there might be a bug preventing this from working on new saves. A few posts above, I linked my saves from a previous version that seems to be working for people.

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
New update v0.05.2 just dropped on patreon

Changelog:

• First Chamber of desires Event
  • One new random event with Gracie
  • One new random event with Emily
  • 160 new images
  • Fixed several bugs

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
New update v0.05.2 just dropped on patreon