RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I also noticed a wall you can walk through. I think it was in one of the buildings in the top left, with all the classrooms. There's a pink sign on one of the walls, and if you enter that tile from the left, it lets you walk into the wall.

Fox72496

May 19, 2019
Yes, but I'm not sure if they're still available after the intro where you meet all the teachers. One is in the bathroom, and one is in the room with all the statues.
The statue ending is always available, the bathroom one isn't after you help the maid.

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
quick question, does the game has sex scenes? and how much of it? just wanting to know before I play the game and then get disappointed not being able to do stuff with the girls.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
quick question, does the game has sex scenes? and how much of it? just wanting to know before I play the game and then get disappointed not being able to do stuff with the girls.
Only kissing so far. Actually, I think there's face riding in the bad ending I didn't watch, but I think that's all. EDIT: And one instance of cunnilingus in another bad ending. Or is that ass eating? I can't tell from the picture. The only thing you can intentionally do to your hypnotized slaves so far is kissing, though.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Only kissing so far. Actually, I think there's face riding in the bad ending I didn't watch, but I think that's all. EDIT: And one instance of cunnilingus in another bad ending. Or is that ass eating? I can't tell from the picture. The only thing you can intentionally do to your hypnotized slaves so far is kissing, though.
Oh I assumed interacting with the slaves wasn't in the game yet. How do you summon them? I returned to the tower at night like the succubus said but couldn't find what to do from there.

TheHGuyH

Apr 12, 2018
Oh I assumed interacting with the slaves wasn't in the game yet. How do you summon them? I returned to the tower at night like the succubus said but couldn't find what to do from there.
It's only available on the hypno route currently. And to get on the hypno route you gotta cook the girls for 5 minutes in the first main quest. Then go to sleep in the bed and it'll be night, then got to where Abigail is and they should be there

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
It's only available on the hypno route currently. And to get on the hypno route you gotta cook the girls for 5 minutes in the first main quest. Then go to sleep in the bed and it'll be night, then got to where Abigail is and they should be there
Hm, I'm sure that's exactly what I did. Even reloaded and switched to 5 mins instead of 30 out of curiosity. Went back to the place at night afterward and there was no one there but the succubus.

Ah well, gonna give it another go before I throw out the word 'bug.' Probably an issue on my end.

Sep 12, 2017
Hm, I'm sure that's exactly what I did. Even reloaded and switched to 5 mins instead of 30 out of curiosity. Went back to the place at night afterward and there was no one there but the succubus.

Ah well, gonna give it another go before I throw out the word 'bug.' Probably an issue on my end.
How did you get Sarah and Gracie's mission? I'd be surprised if it was a bug, especially since we're talking about a part of the story, not an extra. If there had been such a bug, it would have been highlighted much more.

At the same time, however, there was a problem with the start of Sarah and Gracie's main quest which was fixed in version 0.03a (you can find the link in the last comments), but I don't know if that bug also affected the night events

Fr34k0

Jul 6, 2021
ok, I kinda went through the whole game yesterday and pretty much did find that there's the bathroom part and the castle with the succubus, I did like both parts but I am a bit annoyed with the bathroom part when I was saying "bruh just let it happen" but nope, but then the aftermath was good anyway, still wishing that there was more sex scenes, but overall it has some good hypno kink going on

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019

Was it actually night when you went there? You need to sleep in the bed to switch between day and night.

Also, what happens if you wait 30 minutes? I thought the only change was with the visuals of their eyes. I didn't know it was a separate "route".

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Was it actually night when you went there? You need to sleep in the bed to switch between day and night.

Also, what happens if you wait 30 minutes? I thought the only change was with the visuals of their eyes. I didn't know it was a separate "route".
-Yeah, definitely slept in the bed before returning to the tower.
Either way, this is the one game on this site that feels like it was tailor-made for me lol, so it's not like I'm going anywhere regardless. I'll do another playthrough once I have the time.

-If you wait 30 mins
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
This is very interesting game. It is the only game i know where female protagonist has mind-controlling powers. Best of luck with the project!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes