• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
last scene....PERFECT KEEP GOİNG CHEF <3
THX
Was there any new scenes? I played the most recent update, and to my swiss-cheese memory it was exactly as I remembered the prior update as ending; him peeping on the redhead at the pool.....

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Been a while since I played, so thought I'd restart. Something I've noticed. I gave the family my last name. Which starts with an R. But Jenna keeps calling the dad "Mr. S". Shouldn't it change to the first letter of the name you chose? Just a thought. Don't know if that is even possible to set up. Thanks!

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Hope not for another hotwife, way too many of them already vs true swinging.

Looking forward to dad and son double-teaming the wife and all 4, including sis to have a group thing. Should be fun times ahead unless the dev just makes it all focused on the wife fucking around. Been there, done that, a shit ton of slutty wife games here already.
Well, it's in the game. There's a scene that shows (Hotwife) (Swinging) or (Cuckold) path choices.

Reactions: Ozygator

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Been a while since I played, so thought I'd restart. Something I've noticed. I gave the family my last name. Which starts with an R. But Jenna keeps calling the dad "Mr. S". Shouldn't it change to the first letter of the name you chose? Just a thought. Don't know if that is even possible to set up. Thanks!
I also renamed the characters, but some of the plots retain the old names. Apparently, it is necessary to refine this function so that it works correctly. But personally, I would prefer the developer to move the story further rather than waste his time perfecting the hero renaming feature.

Reactions: Talmadge

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Nice sofar, my only gripe is that the Dad needs a bigger car, never seen someone have their shoulders that high up on the seat and his head is almost certainly banging on the roof evey small bump in the road :LOL:
To enable wincest the Dad will die in a horrible car crash and the son will need to "console" the Mom :p

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't know if the Dev is on here, but I've found some missing scenes. So far, I've encountered these:
Sex_morn_bed4
Sex_morn_bed11
d04_sex1
d04_sex2
d04_sex3

Just wanted to let it be known if no one has already.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Has anybody managed to get the blowjob from emily to boby in the shower?
There's a blowjob? I've had them be pretty close, but the only shower they share together is after they sunbath, and she leaves as quickly as she enters.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It just says to offer to share the shower with the step-mom or not. She accepts, then she's in the shower. The MC shows up next clip with his hand on her stomach, then next clip she leaves so he can finish his shower. That's all that happened in my play-through.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes