5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
They absolutely are lol, also Nezumicon is more consistent, text and art wise.
I think this is purely because one of the devs is different and is probably english native/they simply put in the effort of using autocorrect/chatgpt to correct/anytin else.
Or of course could also be because Nezumicon is what they actually want to work on.
As far as I know Artical is making both projects, you can just see the dedication difference lol.

Zilcho

Sep 19, 2024
Finally a giantess game without a bunch of vore, gore, and farting. The angles and the asses are great, but I only wish there was more actual sex.

Reactions: H.Lover

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You do realize artist don't write the story, right? I know that it's AIK for GG and Hocchi for Nezumicon (iirc), but the one who's responsible for how the text written is still Artical.
The artists actually contribute to the text/story.. Hoshi is more knowledgeable of English than Aik actually

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Finally a giantess game without a bunch of vore, gore, and farting. The angles and the asses are great, but I only wish there was more actual sex.
Well, another project from same writer is Giant Guardians, it does have all of the things you mentioned except gasses, but you're not forced to just go through them, there are like 10 different characters with their routes, and of course not all of them have vore and gore. In fact, I think most of them doesn't.

Also where did you find angels?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zilcho

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The artists actually contribute to the text/story.. Hoshi is more knowledgeable of English than Aik actually
From what I heard they are responsible for character designs, which makes sense since they draw them, yet now that you mentioned it... I just can not beleive that all those typos and badly constructed sentences are AIKs fault, but it does look like you are right, damn it. It doesn't make it any better too.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
From what I heard they are responsible for character designs, which makes sense since they draw them, yet now that you mentioned it... I just can not beleive that all those typos and badly constructed sentences are AIKs fault, but it does look like you are right, damn it. It doesn't make it any better too.
They do character designs and they help with the story

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes