Jun 20, 2020
Version 0.1.17
New content:

- Main route extended (Nina)

- Temple route extended (Kinako)

- Temple route extended (Asami)

Windows
Mac
Welp, my thoughts of the updates? Nina, Templo route and Katya meh, nothing really interesting happend. Clarice I really like her update, it is a little cliche but still enjoyable and well nothing really happend in Dakota's update but cowgirl = best girl, sooooooo yeah, she will always win in my heart hehe

ThatBoiLuks

Mar 26, 2024
Welp, my thoughts of the updates? Nina, Templo route and Katya meh, nothing really interesting happend. Clarice I really like her update, it is a little cliche but still enjoyable and well nothing really happend in Dakota's update but cowgirl = best girl, sooooooo yeah, she will always win in my heart hehe
Dakota in Nezumicon < Margarita in GG

Aug 18, 2023
Are the NC updates now longer than the GG updates or is it just me?
They absolutely are lol, also Nezumicon is more consistent, text and art wise.
I think this is purely because one of the devs is different and is probably english native/they simply put in the effort of using autocorrect/chatgpt to correct/anytin else.
Or of course could also be because Nezumicon is what they actually want to work on.

Reactions: ControllerMan

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Nezumicon-0.1.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

EleceRock

Apr 3, 2022
They absolutely are lol, also Nezumicon is more consistent, text and art wise.
I think this is purely because one of the devs is different and is probably english native/they simply put in the effort of using autocorrect/chatgpt to correct/anytin else.
Or of course could also be because Nezumicon is what they actually want to work on.
Also, nezumicon is a simpler history than GG, and it's still in its early stages, so is probably easier to progress lots of storyline without messing up the lore and having plotholes.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes