Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-01-12] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
It should be Seranna (from catalog) (Seranna Lee), though he have used there body from that Elf queen from WoW serie (which have bigger boobs then other models).
Has anyone actually uploaded any of the models from the higher tiers yet?

porkum6969

Oct 24, 2018
Has anyone actually uploaded any of the models from the higher tiers yet?
If you mean from his catalog then - nope. But I don't see a point though since, at least for me, all his models look the same (look is great though) so you just need to change hair and get model which you want. Also he got lazy there regarding catalog outfits since he only put full clothes and naked version (without half naked as it is in stories) , and since most clothes includes stockings/socks and heels from previous versions you actually for high tier only got full clothes...

ZeziMobster

Dec 2, 2023
Does someone have at least one of Nick's EXTENDED SEQUENCES?
I recently learned that there are EXTENDED VERSIONS of all his videos I believe, but they're only on a high tier on his patreon called "Hardcore gamers". If possible I would very much like to watch at least one of those to see how they are, please.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Does someone have at least one of Nick's EXTENDED SEQUENCES?
I recently learned that there are EXTENDED VERSIONS of all his videos I believe, but they're only on a high tier on his patreon called "Hardcore gamers". If possible I would very much like to watch at least one of those to see how they are, please.
By "SEQUENCES", he means sequences for the game, to load up. Those are animations tied to you recreating these scenes (he provides models, and locations as well) in TheKlub17, on your own if you wanted. Those aren't fully rendered Video or anything.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes