Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-07-27] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Redsheep6

Mar 4, 2023
I don't know if I'm alone with this thought, but I think the new video should only be posted at least a week after the upload, since it's supposed to be paywall only, which I don't totally agree with, but it's still unfair for nick to have his stuff posted somewhere else instantly

xHank90x

Jan 18, 2019
I don't know if I'm alone with this thought, but I think the new video should only be posted at least a week after the upload, since it's supposed to be paywall only, which I don't totally agree with, but it's still unfair for nick to have his stuff posted somewhere else instantly
I really don´t care. I would post it right away if i had the video

Luketheman

Jan 12, 2019
What is paywall ?

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
That's a basic take. But THOUSANDS of other devs here, get their updates leaked immediately/day of... why should Nick Cockman® be treated any more special than them?

xHank90x

Jan 18, 2019
That's a basic take. But THOUSANDS of other devs here, get their updates leaked immediately/day of... why should Nick Cockman® be treated any more special than them?
Exactly. You can download numerous works from other creators here too, and even the moralists participate in this. The double standards of these people disgust me so much! As if Nickcokman were something special.

Especially Nickcockman is the one who uses poses from older works, at most reworks them, and then republishes them.
So stop acting guys and just post the link if u have it. I´ll do it too like everybody else !

Redsheep6

Mar 4, 2023
whether there will ever be women with normal boday measurements, somehow I always see Dolly Buster.^^
There have been models with smaller figures, eg. the elf video, pov 1(or 2?) and the girl in the "game" vid to name a few

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes