• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nick Marlote Noir [v0.52f] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 392mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Honestly that seems like such garbage. I'm pretty sure you can't copyright a name. Trademark, sure, but not copyright.
They sending abuse with this bullshit to hosts regularly... and hosting companies ban my files without discusses.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Dude, you really need to get a proof-reader who can speak fluent English. I played this for the first time yesterday and......just......wow. Not only are are meanings and words all jumbled together but in some cases, you use words that are completely wrong. I could not finish even one "episode". Sorry, bro, but unless it is rewritten into understandable English, it's a hard No from me.
Hi, there!

In my novel, I try to focus on the visual part. Let it be HS2 and not Daz, but still I tried to make the story visually interesting and, most importantly, understandable without carefully reading the text. I don't know if I succeeded because English is not my native language.

Also, one of the reasons for the lack of understanding of the story may be the connection in some of my past games. For example, Cat and Hudsucker Industries appeared in my games a long time ago and smoothly migrated to the story about Nick Marlote.

Also, some of my movie references may not be clear to everyone. I recently found out that only 30% of the people I talk to have seen Videodrome movie. And recently I read in this thread that not all players know who Raymond Chandler is. :)

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi, it was explained above. :)
Nick is not a gay. :)

In one episode (first screenshot) there are two student characters who develop a strangely intimate relationship. This is all the gay content in the current version.

upd. You can skip this episode if you want.

BWQX

Nov 23, 2019
Hi, it was explained above. :)
Nick is not a gay. :)

In one episode (first screenshot) there are two student characters who develop a strangely intimate relationship. This is all the gay content in the current version.

upd. You can skip this episode if you want.
I specifically searched for this tag and then clicked in to find something wrong.I hope to remove the tags as soon as possible to avoid incorrect searches.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I specifically searched for this tag and then clicked in to find something wrong.I hope to remove the tags as soon as possible to avoid incorrect searches.
Don't you think you might enjoy this episode? :)

Characters are so hot. :)

BWQX

Nov 23, 2019
Don't you think you might enjoy this episode? :)

Characters are so hot. :)
People who like girls should like them, but I don't like girls. So it appeared in my search results, which was a bit unexpected. Upon closer inspection, it turned out that the label was incorrect.

• Thinking Face

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NickMarloteNoir-0.525f
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
People who like girls should like them, but I don't like girls. So it appeared in my search results, which was a bit unexpected. Upon closer inspection, it turned out that the label was incorrect.
Okay, I'll delete this tag. But in the next updates, I plan to reorganize this episode into a full-fledged separate investigation of Nick Marlowe where his client will be gay and he will turn to Nick with his gay partner relationship problems.

Adultery cases it's not something what only straight people having monopoly.

BWQX

Nov 23, 2019
Okay, I'll delete this tag. But in the next updates, I plan to reorganize this episode into a full-fledged separate investigation of Nick Marlowe where his client will be gay and he will turn to Nick with his gay partner relationship problems.

Adultery cases it's not something what only straight people having monopoly.
I hope there won't be a situation where it looks completely female, but the setting is male.It is not easy to please a single group, but more difficult to please multiple groups.人心不足蛇吞象(Not in my native language, unable to translate this sentence, awkward.)

Last edited:

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I hope there won't be a situation where it looks completely female, but the setting is male.
I'm talking about this two students characters from the first screnshot.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
lluis61 weird review. :) Very biased review!

a) Why the change of title?

It was eplained above. There is web spider which reacting on 'Marlowe' keyword as a bull on red rag and sending abuses on freehosts. It’s easier to change the title than to start arbitration with freehost support each times when new updates come.

b) But, as is, finishing the first case made me ask: "What I'm doing here losing my time for nothing?"

I know that often people don't read the texts in novels. This is O'k for me. But I must tell you that Nick hasn’t finished any of his cases yet. I will try to fix this in future updates.

The only storyline that has completion is 'Limk and Elmira'. But this story stands apart for now and it's for Patreons only.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
At some point will Nick be able to establish a relationship with a character? Or will they just be short stories and characters that we can have fun with but who will not appear again?

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
At some point will Nick be able to establish a relationship with a character? Or will they just be short stories and characters that we can have fun with but who will not appear again?
There are characters that go through several episodes. Like Jess Muffburger or Bill Austin (and Cat). I didn't forget about good characters after one episode. :)

The novella pays quite a lot of attention to other characters and their relationships. Jess and Bill content in the current version they take up a lot of space, probably more then Nick erotic scenes.

I'm even thinking about multiple protagonist tag.

I feel like I need to seriously reorganize the game in the next updates. Expanding it in the current format is very difficult due to the number of characters and the complexity and understatement of their stories.

I'm definitely not trying to make the game where people having random sex.

upd. I should also warn you, the scenes with Jess and some of the scenes in Videodrome considered as shock content by some people. :)

Initially, I planned to make a game in the genre of short stories, but the stories turned out to be not short at all. I haven't even finished them yet. None of the ones that i started. :)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I could not call this a game. I could not even call this a story. It's shorts with the dumbest whatever you want to call them. I deleted in first 5 minutes of the first whatever you call it story. Absolutely horrid.

• Angry

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I could not call this a game. I could not even call this a story. It's shorts with the dumbest whatever you want to call them. I deleted in first 5 minutes of the first whatever you call it story. Absolutely horrid.
:eek:Did you ever watch 'Naked Gun' movie? :)

Or 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid'? Or 'Murder by Death'? :) Maybe you familiar with my previous novel (Where the exorcist cat banishing evil spirits from the TV or something like that)? :)

By the way there is about 2k+ pics so not sure how much fun you could have by playing for just five minutes. :( You probably haven't completed any story.

upd. For those who love my art, I will say that I am currently working on a plot in which the Cat will shoot infected naked nuns with an Uzi gun. Presumably this will take a place in the stables.

• Haha

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi all!

"Miauccio on Feliciofagus Island" announce. :)

I was busy healing my back and then went back to making crafts on the RPG Мaker. I made a small game for a competition in a local RPG Мaker community. So far, the game has not been translated into English and according to the rules of the competition, it cannot be published on other resources until the voting of the competition is completed.

But in about a week or so, those who like to play as a cat will be able to download the free version. :)

Open world, survival, craft game about the survival as a Cat on a hostile island. The mapping is reminiscent of my previous game on the Мaker.

The game is finished, but I feel like it needs some more polishing... or more content. That is, release a higher version before it is fully completed. I don't think it will take much time.

After this I will return to finishing the stories started by Nick Marlowe. I will say again, in Nick Marlowe I do not plan (in the near future) to start new stories, but I will try to nicely finish the ones that have been started and not completed.

cat_jung_1.jpg padr.jpg fel_08.jpg

• Yay, new update!

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
"Meauccio on Feliciophagus Island" on Itch for free.

Meowchio, a humble small and innocent city cat, was kidnapped by cultists and taken to an island where bloody hunts are held and cruel games are played out.

However, the sectarians did not know that Meowchio is a smart cat, passionate about an unusual hobby... he is an amateurish enthusiast in creating natural poisons.

The game has elements of roguelike, crafting and survival exploration, so I advise you to save more often.

The duration of the game is approximately one to two hours.

I didn't win community contest, but it was the most original game of all the entries.

Bizarre lvl meets ShamanLab standards. :)

Game translated by google translator. :)

cat_title_eng_jpg.jpg jum_jum.jpg

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes