VN Ren'Py Abandoned Night Club [v1] [Fakir Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

LeonJKennedy

DSO Operative
Donor
Mar 15, 2021
gun_04_sahne_10_foto_50.jpg

Overview:
A newly graduated college student gets a job at the local nightclub as a bodyguard.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-18
Release Date: 2021-09-03
Developer: Fakir Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English, Turkish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

1432320_gun_03_sahne_01_ruya_01.png 1432322_gun_04_sahne_03_foto_09.png 1432318_gun_03_kibar_05_foto_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rik56

Aug 29, 2018
please fix this? Eats Way too much vid mem and ram! Locked up my comp for ram,, and I have 32g avaliable. Please look at your program, perhaps missing cache resets?

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Dude, you should use "scene" not "show", "show" doesn't remove the previous picture from the background and it lags the whole game + it takes GBs of RAM. Also I'm stuck on the clock (after getting the job and going to the lounge), it doesn't go away and I can't progress. Test your own shit, dev. Overall 1/10.

Last edited:

Snowpeak

Oct 31, 2019
Dude, you should use "scene" not "show", "show" doesn't remove the previous picture from the background and it lags the whole game + it takes GBs of RAM. Also I'm stuck on the clock (after getting the job and going to the lounge), it doesn't go away and I can't progress. Test your own shit, dev. Overall 1/10.
Lmao at least he implemented an add for his patreon page mid game so i guess we can see where the priorites are for this "game" locked up here as well after ram eaten up lol

thesupreme

Aug 14, 2021
Hello,

We firstly thank you for your interest and messages to our game.

The problem you had in the game was fixed. You can download the fixed game from the link below.

If you have any problem with the game, you can send a message to us. We are going to reply your messages as quick as we can.

Link :

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes