2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
The game is about Tania, her husband, and their kids, where you will be seeing different chapters of their life and guiding and controlling their decisions.
Tania and her husband are a couple with no boundaries when it comes to sex, but they realize that their sex life is becoming boring. You can help them overcome this. I would like to thank to my friends for their contributions: suphion for translation from Turkish to English.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-15
Release Date: 2019-06-08
Developer/Publisher: Ozoz69
Censorship: None
Version: 0.09
Language: English, Turkish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

Extras: (v0.08)

20-clup.jpg 289297 42-restaurant.jpg 7-sallybedroompeek.jpg 11bofis.jpg 26-dennisroom.jpg 18-pool.jpg 23-salon.jpg 33-strippoker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I'm giving it a try and tell you guys how it was... (and some screenshots probably... :p )

Reactions: ozoz69

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
@ozoz69 just remove the
Code:
http://%20
infront of the
Code:
https//mega.nz/#!rxsSXbrK!wgdpQmzSCw3HJHxf9fg3_0NBBk-0t142bOZdYl3vD7Y
Then you're good ;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Oooookay.... here it goes:

It currently has about 1 minute gameplay... if you read slowly ;)
It's as of now just an introduction to the characters and it has quite some google translation problems, here are some screenshots (actually that's all there is to see ;) except for some more text.. )

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

So well, I can't say anything good about it yet. It's just nothing in there to really rate it. Except for the bad google translation and the unfinished renders :)

Edit: Well I forgot, there was no story summary in this thread...
It seems like the story revolves around a couple that's bored with their sexlife, they have two children, a daughter and a son and that's about all I could extract out of that...

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for the news, I have to look at

"you can write your suggestions and requests" maybe some sexy lingerie - lace for example

Reactions: ozoz69

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Oooookay.... here it goes:

It currently has about 1 minute gameplay... if you read slowly ;)
It's as of now just an introduction to the characters and it has quite some google translation problems, here are some screenshots (actually that's all there is to see ;) except for some more text.. )

View attachment 61707 View attachment 61708 View attachment 61709 View attachment 61710 View attachment 61711 View attachment 61712

So well, I can't say anything good about it yet. It's just nothing in there to really rate it. Except for the bad google translation and the unfinished renders :)

Edit: Well I forgot, there was no story summary in this thread...
It seems like the story revolves around a couple that's bored with their sexlife, they have two children, a daughter and a son and that's about all I could extract out of that...

Yes I agree with you. The game is very short now. I just introduced the family here and posted it to get a preliminary opinion.
But in a few days I will post more.
My english is not very good, so I translated it with google traslate. Actually I could write it myself but I thought it would be clearer. I will pay more attention to the next sections

Reactions: Palanto

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Yes I agree with you. The game is very short now. I just introduced the family here and posted it to get a preliminary opinion.
But in a few days I will post more.
My english is not very good, so I translated it with google traslate. Actually I could write it myself but I thought it would be clearer. I will pay more attention to the next sections
The idea behind it is good, but to be honest, this was not a good way to show the idea off. There is no game there, just an introduction to the characters, which you could have done outside the game and just as well.

Reactions: Palanto

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
Soooo, you woke up and thought to yourself, "now is a good time to start new incest game on Patreon"? :) And it even has minors ... is this a joke?

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes