2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
The MC looks way too young for somebody that should be in his late 30's to early 40's. Also I'm hoping the underage son is not part of any of the sex scenes.

I like the general concept though. I'll keep checking in on this one.

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
The game needs some "Milfing up". It hurts that such a good concept lacks this one thing that is very important. In some screenshots of a comment they all look like 18. And the concept of the game is swapping Wifes not Girlfriends. But if the Creator wants it that way i cant blame him, its his work ater all. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: ozoz69

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
I like the theme but the characters doesn't match with the age that they say. They married 21 years ago and seems to be 21 years old, on reality... the same with the wife. Well, it's just a fetus games, hope that can be better. Good job!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just stick with the swinger theme and allow there to be competition like say.. the neighbor is swinging and suddenly wants to keep your wife for himself and you have a choice... take your wife back and end the swinging, or take his wife from him and keep your wife, too?
Delving into NTR/Cuck themes is like playing with a hive of wasps. Kill them all or get stung.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I realy dont know ntr. The main topic of the game is wife swap. As the topic progresses, Cuckold and others will
Cuckold can give NTR feel only if MC forced to watch wife, daughter or girlfriend with other guy.
Cuckolds and swingers don`t mind watching wife or gf with other men. They actually enjoy it . So there is no jealousy for cuckold and swinger.

This game can not be NTR cause in this story MC will be happy about sharing wife. NTR games cause drama. There won`t be NTR related wife. But in the story MC has daughter. Not sure how daughter path will be in this story.

-NTR types-
NTR type A: The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

NTR type B: Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

NTR type C: The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish. (Forced cuckold)

@ozoz69 Unless you put MC daughter in one of those NTR situations above, your game won`t be NTR. Tercihim NTR.

Paladina

Sep 21, 2017
He think want it. He can not make me a racist. The characters are going to have sex, so do not look for anything else
I hope you keep the updates coming. I love that I can play a game/vn and see some IR sex because I relate to it. There is too much hate in this world as it is so thank you.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The MC looks way too young for somebody that should be in his late 30's to early 40's. Also I'm hoping the underage son is not part of any of the sex scenes.

I like the general concept though. I'll keep checking in on this one.
Adult characters played sports, they are fed healthy and stay young.:p

I did not want you to be too old. To be sexy and beautiful. So you're right, the parents look young. But I got to see it for a good sex game

Reactions: RWaites

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Cuckold can give NTR feel only if MC forced to watch wife, daughter or girlfriend with other guy.
Cuckolds and swingers don`t mind watching wife or gf with other men. They actually enjoy it . So there is no jealousy for cuckold and swinger.

This game can not be NTR cause in this story MC will be happy about sharing wife. NTR games cause drama. There won`t be NTR related wife. But in the story MC has daughter. Not sure how daughter path will be in this story.

-NTR types-
NTR type A: The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

NTR type B: Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

NTR type C: The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish. (Forced cuckold)

@ozoz69 Unless you put MC daughter in one of those NTR situations above, your game won`t be NTR. Tercihim NTR.
Thank you for the explanation. I was informed.

In my story, there is no compulsion, no rape. The charactors will enjoy the event and will be willing

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Turkish language I am shocked :)
And I've played the game and it was too short .. And I have to admit turkish language is main language :D
This game only pormotion.
Maybe there are thousands of games, but only one was in turkish. Since I am Turkish, I said why not make a choice of Turkish language.:cool:

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I like the theme but the characters doesn't match with the age that they say. They married 21 years ago and seems to be 21 years old, on reality... the same with the wife. Well, it's just a fetus games, hope that can be better. Good job!
Also, the age of the players is not specified anywhere in the game. They were married 21 years ago, then they were 20 and 19 years old, and two years later they became their first children.
account 22 + 18 = male character 40 years old 21 + 18 = female character 39 years old

I did not want you to be too old. To be sexy and beautiful. So you're right, the parents look young. But I got to see it for a good sex game

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Also, the age of the players is not specified anywhere in the game. They were married 21 years ago, then they were 20 and 19 years old, and two years later they became their first children.
account 22 + 18 = male character 40 years old 21 + 18 = female character 39 years old

It's your game and by all means do what you want (I'm still going to check in on it and see how it is going) but you may want to search for games on here with the MILF tag and look at the character models. You may get ideas on ways to make the character models look a little older without looking unattractive.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes