2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Oh man, its just beginn some patience please
It's not even the beginning, there is nothing there.

I tend to give devs the benefit of the doubt, because a vast majority of these games are still in development, and everything can change, but when you're asking for money, and don't even give a proper demo, I take issue with that.

Reactions: Chrono4111

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Also, the age of the players is not specified anywhere in the game. They were married 21 years ago, then they were 20 and 19 years old, and two years later they became their first children.
account 22 + 18 = male character 40 years old 21 + 18 = female character 39 years old

Adult characters played sports, they are fed healthy and stay young.:p

I did not want you to be too old. To be sexy and beautiful. So you're right, the parents look young. But I got to see it for a good sex game
It's your game and by all means do what you want (I'm still going to check in on it and see how it is going) but you may want to search for games on here with the MILF tag and look at the character models. You may get ideas on ways to make the character models look a little older without looking unattractive.
Is this that I'm talking about. Big Brother is an example: two gorgeous MILFs. Be older isn't less sexy, it's just a tiny art of little details. Even with the no specification of their age on the game, they really don't look with more than 25 age at all.
I'm just saying that cause I really excited with the theme and I want see more. Just saying to be a constructive opinion.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
really now?? Is that supposed to be funny? look at the pictures above and that's it that was the whole "game" better we wait a couple of years for content because if all the updates are just that long then we can make it to the pension to play an hour

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is this that I'm talking about. Big Brother is an example: two gorgeous MILFs. Be older isn't less sexy, it's just a tiny art of little details. Even with the no specification of their age on the game, they really don't look with more than 25 age at all.
I'm just saying that cause I really excited with the theme and I want see more. Just saying to be a constructive opinion.

I did not criticize you for saying it, but I found you right. I just tried to tell myself why I did it this way.
I've been through these games for 4 or 5 months, I've played and loved it. Then I decided to do it myself. I previously knew what daz3D or write code. Within a month I studied, learned and tried to do. My computer is inadequate. for example yesterday, it took me 15 hours to get a single scene render.
I mean, I am very new in this regard, nevertheless I do all the work to do something good. To make things better, I'm going to work harder.
Thanks

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is this a joke? The content is "Hello my name is X, thanks for playing the game".

Literally no content at all.

If you see the question "Whats your name?", You will write your name instead of "my name x".
So "whats your name?" Ozoz69 writes and clicks enter, there appears to be your own name. like "my name ozoz69"

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
If you see the question "Whats your name?", You will write your name instead of "my name x".
So "whats your name?" Ozoz69 writes and clicks enter, there appears to be your own name. like "my name ozoz69"
he didn't mean it. he was trying to say the game doesn't contain anything.

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
I did not criticize you for saying it, but I found you right. I just tried to tell myself why I did it this way.
I've been through these games for 4 or 5 months, I've played and loved it. Then I decided to do it myself. I previously knew what daz3D or write code. Within a month I studied, learned and tried to do. My computer is inadequate. for example yesterday, it took me 15 hours to get a single scene render.
I mean, I am very new in this regard, nevertheless I do all the work to do something good. To make things better, I'm going to work harder.
Thanks
I get it now. And I understand that is your call. I'm really hoping that you don't give up. The main plot is very interesting and I think that ou can make a good game. I'm excited for your next updates. For the first try, it's a great job, even with almost no content. Still interesting a lot!

Reactions: ozoz69

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
Is this a joke? The content is "Hello my name is X, thanks for playing the game".

Literally no content at all.
You forgot the "Donate to my Patreon for more."

I typically keep my comments to myself on these "In progress games" but this is ridiculous.
At least give us a half-hour of content before trying to plug a Patreon or something.
This just screams "stay away" to me.

Reactions: pootin and Julsaid
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes