2.90 star(s) 12 Votes
U

User_215882

Man if you're getting this much shit for an interracial couple I can only imagine the amount of hate this thread is going to see when you add the first cucked scenes. Just be ready for the headache.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Soooo, you woke up and thought to yourself, "now is a good time to start new incest game on Patreon"? :) And it even has minors ... is this a joke?
I'm in favor of more is better. If we have enough people trying, someone is bound to get it right.

Reactions: RWaites

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Man if you're getting this much shit for an interracial couple I can only imagine the amount of hate this thread is going to see when you add the first cucked scenes. Just be ready for the headache.
i might try this game when it gets more updates it depends though

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
That discussion reminded me of a joke I read here;

I like my women like I like my coffee.... ground up and in the freezer. :evilsmile:

U

User_215882

I mean I'll play a game with NTR when its not the only thing, but this is probably going to have a lot of NTR (cucked) and if that's not your thing you should just leave the thread and go somewhere else. I mean Ill keep an eye out, but as for a dl you might want to wait till its on its third or fourth update.

Reactions: ozoz69

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
He think want it. He can not make me a racist. The characters are going to have sex, so do not look for anything else

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This is barely a Promo or even an Introduction at the moment... And it's very hard to read, with lots of broken English... The only hint of what the story may be about is purely based off the Title and the main menu picture...

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Oooookay.... here it goes:

It currently has about 1 minute gameplay... if you read slowly ;)
It's as of now just an introduction to the characters and it has quite some google translation problems, here are some screenshots (actually that's all there is to see ;) except for some more text.. )

View attachment 61707 View attachment 61708 View attachment 61709 View attachment 61710 View attachment 61711 View attachment 61712

So well, I can't say anything good about it yet. It's just nothing in there to really rate it. Except for the bad google translation and the unfinished renders :)

Edit: Well I forgot, there was no story summary in this thread...
It seems like the story revolves around a couple that's bored with their sexlife, they have two children, a daughter and a son and that's about all I could extract out of that...
well, it seems that i dont have to write a review now, thanks in advance

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
This is barely a Promo or even an Introduction at the moment... And it's very hard to read, with lots of broken English... The only hint of what the story may be about is purely based off the Title and the main menu picture...

Yes the topic only includes the beginning, the continuation will come shortly
I'm getting help with my job, and a friend is working on it to fix it. I will correct the English translation soon.

Reactions: Palanto and RWaites

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
Oooookay.... here it goes:

It currently has about 1 minute gameplay... if you read slowly ;)
It's as of now just an introduction to the characters and it has quite some google translation problems, here are some screenshots (actually that's all there is to see ;) except for some more text.. )

View attachment 61707 View attachment 61708 View attachment 61709 View attachment 61710 View attachment 61711 View attachment 61712

So well, I can't say anything good about it yet. It's just nothing in there to really rate it. Except for the bad google translation and the unfinished renders :)

Edit: Well I forgot, there was no story summary in this thread...
It seems like the story revolves around a couple that's bored with their sexlife, they have two children, a daughter and a son and that's about all I could extract out of that...
You staring in this game bud? I see your name in it.

Reactions: Palanto

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
What game? I see no game only an Intro. Hold your wad bro, don't release until you build something. This thread should be the General discussion section. Keep at it though, don't stop.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
this is an interesting concept I look forward to seeing how it fleshes out and how the story goes since this story type has many possibilities and directions one can take things like say you have the son or father working on seducing one or both of the others it makes me think of the Dual family game the cuckold tag makes one think there is an option where the son can seduce the mother behind the fathers back I will keep an eye on this game I feel it can really be a good game to play

U

User_17502

I mean I'll play a game with NTR when its not the only thing, but this is probably going to have a lot of NTR (cucked) and if that's not your thing you should just leave the thread and go somewhere else. I mean Ill keep an eye out, but as for a dl you might want to wait till its on its third or fourth update.
Aye but the difference between NTR and swinging is that both parties are engaged in the swinging. They are willing to let someone have sex with their significant other. Also cucking and NTR have a big difference. Right now though is not the place nor time for that discussion.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes