Others Completed Night Crawling Is Bad!? [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jcolsto

Jun 13, 2019
Thank you so much! This is right in my wheelhouse. Had it untranslated, and this is far superior, obviously. Seems like I may have had an earlier version as well as the visuals and gameplay in the pics, anyway, look much different (in a good way). I've got a very similar game that I purchased that I don't think I can post because it's untranslated, though there's no plot, and you don't need to know anything about Japanese to play the game. I might try to share anyway and see if the mods kick it.

Edit: insufficient posting privilages

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
jcolsto Just post in translation requests section and see if anyone knows how to translate it or get a hook working for it.
You need 3 comments before you can make a post.

jcolsto

Jun 13, 2019
jcolsto Just post in translation requests section and see if anyone knows how to translate it or get a hook working for it.
You need 3 comments before you can make a post.
Thank you. Then I guess I will post this to meet the requirement. I'll try that. The coding should take longer than the translation. It's just the title screen where you choose if you want her sleeping on her back or stomach.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
unnecessary stdrt.exe process. Malicious. Don't download.
So before just saying something is malicious, why not report it? We have a few game engines, like Renpy that throw false positives.

my bitdefender blocked it as well. But your point is made if the other systems let it go. I know mine is cheap...
This engine is known to cause issues with AVs

Kunibert

Dec 6, 2017

Only one detection ... i'd say false positive
You checked game.exe not the stdrt.exe which wanted to start out of a tmp-folder when clickin on game.exe. This Game has malicious Content.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
muttdoggy i havn't been here long but ive seen your name pop up alot and ive downloaded alot of the games you've uploaded so we share a common interest at least. ty for the upload m8, sleep sex best sex.

Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
What's the folder's name?
If you read
then it appears to be C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Temp\mrt9300.tmp\stdrt.exe
It also sets up a hook. That, combined with dropping executable files into the Temp folder, having no file signature and being relatively unknown in the wild are the kind of behavior commonly associated with malware, which is probably why the security software mentioned above detects it as such.
If you do a bit of research you will likely find out stdrt.exe comes from MMF (Multimedia Fusion), the game and software creation tool used to... well, create the game. When the developer chooses to compress their game data, the game executable will unpack stdrt.exe to a temporary folder and use it to run the game.
Sources:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
"Night Crawling is bad?"

Well it kind of is...unless you're this guy :p
[Nightcrawler]
Yobai (Japanese: 夜這い) 'night crawling' is an ancient Japanese custom usually practiced by young unmarried men and women. It was once common all over Japan and was practiced in some rural areas until the beginning of the Meiji and even into the 20th century.

It's totally legal to do this as long as they don't wake up. However if they do wake up then you'll be the one getting night crawled.
Also condoms stop awkward conversations at the station later. "No, officer, I have no idea how my sperm ended up there. I guess I must have fapped so hard it shot straight though the bedroom wall and up her vagina."

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Doesn't rule 7 prevent games like these?
Long story short, for a while it did but then it was decided that non-photorealistic drawings would not count. Your local laws may vary so don't count on that as a defence if some computer repairman snoops your hard drive.

Parasection

May 3, 2018
Long story short, for a while it did but then it was decided that non-photorealistic drawings would not count. Your local laws may vary so don't count on that as a defence if some computer repairman snoops your hard drive.
Oh, that makes sense. I saw a game with definitely non-photorealistic drawings removed for that reason, so I was a bit confused.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes