Others Completed Night Crawling Is Bad!? [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Haven't encountered a virus or anything harmful with Kaspersky neither during the extraction, nor when running the game (and it scans background/child processes and etc., so...). It's most likely a false positive.

At any rate. You shouldn't bother. This Nightcrawler "game" is, true to it's title, quite literally, BAD. I mean, I rarely do this, but I insta-deleted it after finally completing (read: got that final one effing censored CG) it after wasting a good 25 minutes on it. In a mood now hence my being maybe overly critical, but... this is shit.

Lol.
Lol?

Good day, gents! (and ladies!)

Reactions: peeepeee and C1trov

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
hellproof

It's actually just this you don't need the CTRL part and I added the decrease one for the orgasm.

CHEATS :
wake up increase : 1
wake up decrease : 2
orgasm increase : 3
orgasm decrease : 4

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019

Overview:
The leading character is a virgin, reserved, "otaku". His work is home security.
By strange accident, his father remarried and he got a new family.
...My sister-in-law looks at me really coldly.
However, I am panting and suffering with mental anguish over the sister-in-law in my new family.
I couldn't stand it anymore so I decided to do night-crawling on __/__/20__.
If I am found out she will look at me even more harshly, and treat me as sheer waste.
I need to have sex with her without being found out.

** Hiyori Tachibana B70/W52/H76 Small-titted virgin
My sister-in-law always berates me, saying "you are disgusting! Dirty!
Her tone is harsh, but at least she calls me "bro".
*"Huh!! Bro you are disgusting!" (C.V White night AK)​
Did I just basically read someone's confession? WTF???

• Haha
Reactions: LeturLefr and Hones

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
this is pretty okay but the gal on the "sequel" has bigger boobs hence its the better game compared to this one

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Would be nice to have a link to the sequel? game, at least by the fact alone the girl in that game has bigger titties.

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes