4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
er.... How do you start the game xD
I downloaded the latest one, and it all seems to be asset files

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
What exactly is maxed out for this game? I've only ever reached the 200s and it was still able to get higher.
Poor terminology but for me 100 is already maxed out, as I don't overstay in this game, like I just keep coming back to the same save file instead overwriting the edited save file, so the difficulty is the same (yes the girls scale, so you gotta be quick about it even if you save edit unless you save edit like... 999999999)

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Poor terminology but for me 100 is already maxed out, as I don't overstay in this game, like I just keep coming back to the same save file instead overwriting the edited save file, so the difficulty is the same (yes the girls scale, so you gotta be quick about it even if you save edit unless you save edit like... 999999999)
But 100 is definitely not enough in the later stages, once the girls start getting their own upgraded stuff. I found that out the hard way the first time I played that far, came dead last for the first and only time because I immediately learned that lesson. I've been in first every round since because I stay on top of the training to keep their upgrades from getting to be too overwhelming. That and the sexcalibur, or whatever it was, I forgot off the top of my head, is ridiculous in its own right, in a good way, of course. I'll try a ridiculously high number from the start in my next game and see how the game responds.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Why is everyone in this version stupidly sadistic?? Why are all the characters spamming genital kicks and knee attacks??? I'm constantly getting stunned before I have a chance to do anything because everyone seems to have a vendetta against my characters balls. How the fuck are you supposed to deal with this? I've spent hours trying to figure out how to not get stunlocked to "death" and actually make some progress but it seems pointless. "Don't worry if you lose a few matches, you can always make a comeback", yeah right! The AI just snowballs out of control to the point where I might as well delete my save files because the stat gap is just too damn high.

Also the sympathy perk does NOTHING in this version, I've had it for 7 rounds now and EVERY SINGLE TIME the AI decides to side with my opponent. Waste of a fucking perk. The worst part is I have barely any points, and I'm dead last on the rankings so they have all the reason to feel "sympathy" for me. It's like they hate my very existence.

I played the old modded TF version of this game and it was nowhere near this level of sadistic. Most the AI in that version would focus on one playstyle, and were a lot less quick to get violent on your poor character's balls.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcdarrel

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Why is everyone in this version stupidly sadistic?? Why are all the characters spamming genital kicks and knee attacks??? I'm constantly getting stunned before I have a chance to do anything because everyone seems to have a vendetta against my characters balls. How the fuck are you supposed to deal with this? I've spent hours trying to figure out how to not get stunlocked to "death" and actually make some progress but it seems pointless. "Don't worry if you lose a few matches, you can always make a comeback", yeah right! The AI just snowballs out of control to the point where I might as well delete my save files because the stat gap is just too damn high.

Also the sympathy perk does NOTHING in this version, I've had it for 7 rounds now and EVERY SINGLE TIME the AI decides to side with my opponent. Waste of a fucking perk. The worst part is I have barely any points, and I'm dead last on the rankings so they have all the reason to feel "sympathy" for me. It's like they hate my very existence.

I played the old modded TF version of this game and it was nowhere near this level of sadistic. Most the AI in that version would focus on one playstyle, and were a lot less quick to get violent on your poor character's balls.
You gain more experience when you lose, so it's actually impossible not to at least keep up with the rest.
This is also why you want Maya to rape your brains out during the matches with her (I'm not sure how complicated the exp gains are in the code, but I'm fairly sure that both you and the girls get more exp dependent on the partner's level).
As for the sympathy perk, I've had ~80% of dual matches resolved in my favor without it... I think it mainly depends on the affection of the girl who decides the victor.

The early game is bullshit (FUCK YOU JEWEL LEAVE MY BALLS ALONE AND LET ME TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF ALREADY), but I've had no problems stomping the fights after level ~15. The key is to ignore Cunning and prioritize Power (not to actually deal damage with painful moves - the girls will always outmatch you with those - but to consistently Shove->Mount->Pin them), and to grab Sleight of Hand on level up ASAP, since it's the most cheesy skill in the game.
That being said I do play on normal difficulty, though all scaling is default as well (on 1).

Around level ~25 the game becomes pathetically easy, I just use the following combo: Strip Tease->Flash Step->Sleight of Hand->Carry (+1/2 rounds to get their arousal up if needed)->Piston until they cumsplode in an ahegao (setting up some hilarious role-playing scenarios if you manage to chain these fights). Destroyed even Maya using this around level 25, but if she stunlocks you with Charm, you're fucked, so it's kinda RNG.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
For me the most annoying part is definitely when, after a defeat, the characters simply refuse to resupply, so whenever you find them, it's just "she's not fair game again until she replaces her clothes", and I've had characters lose in the beginning of a match and then just wander around for the entire match.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I'm having the same problem as I had the last build, and by now I don't think it's a bug, but I'm missing something: the Golden Envelope challenges don't seem to work. Like, I don't see any text confirming that I've successfully completed a challenge either right after it or during the match end screen.

Perception seems to be capped by 9 but I think that's by design, only the game doesn't actually inform the player about the cap.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Once at the end of a match I got a text saying that I got money from doing whatever challenges. However, I hadn't done any challenges that match, and so the text said I got 0 money.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Once at the end of a match I got a text saying that I got money from doing whatever challenges. However, I hadn't done any challenges that match, and so the text said I got 0 money.
This literally never happens to me, and I have done the challenges multiple times.
No idea what I'm doing wrong.

I also can't seem to unlock Alice and the Submissive attribute she teaches. What are the prerequisites for that?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But 100 is definitely not enough in the later stages, once the girls start getting their own upgraded stuff. I found that out the hard way the first time I played that far, came dead last for the first and only time because I immediately learned that lesson. I've been in first every round since because I stay on top of the training to keep their upgrades from getting to be too overwhelming. That and the sexcalibur, or whatever it was, I forgot off the top of my head, is ridiculous in its own right, in a good way, of course. I'll try a ridiculously high number from the start in my next game and see how the game responds.
Ok, now I've really screwed it up. Tried a ridiculously high number, 999999999 specifically, and the match always ends in around 5 turns with zero combat AND I can't do anything in the Quad, it isn't even registering I went there or giving me the options to move to the adjacent areas. EDIT: I lowered it by one 9 and now the game has decided two can play at that game and is throwing every possible combination at me and I instantly lose them all.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
This literally never happens to me, and I have done the challenges multiple times.

I also can't seem to unlock Alice and the Submissive attribute she teaches. What are the prerequisites for that?
you can unlock Alice by not being first in a match. the following day, head to the xxx shop and you should see a prompt on learning to be submissive.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Ah, and another thing. In less crippling but more annoying things, while doing the "boxer's only" challenge, I often end up wearing extra clothes after winning a match, resulting in me having to go "resupply" in order to take off pieces of clothing that appear from nowhere.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019

I'm having this same issue. At first it was kinda difficult challenges, like win from bottom, and I wasn't sure if it had to be during sex or what, but since then I've gotten one that was just fuck mara, and another that was kiss cassie and neither will complete. Is this a bug in the current version?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I'm having this same issue. At first it was kinda difficult challenges, like win from bottom, and I wasn't sure if it had to be during sex or what, but since then I've gotten one that was just fuck mara, and another that was kiss cassie and neither will complete. Is this a bug in the current version?
If you have a discord account, you can join the dev's discord, and report the bugs. You might get a better response there. As SilverBardGames doesn't often frequent this site, but they do look at bug reports on their discord.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes