4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, that was October. 4 months = 4000 $ (roughly, plus Patreon money schemes, etc.)
When I order stuff for this amount of money, I'd usually ask for a delivery date. And a receipt. :)

SilverBard did a great job on Nightgames. Back then. But if Patreons are fine with the way things work in the 2020s, who am I to tell them they're wrong?
$4000.00 a month and rarely releases any updates... I feel like I have seen this somewhere before...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Circle0Trick

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
A lot of people got fucked buying this stock so I think it's appropriate.
Nightgames is certainly worth 15-25$. Monthly investment for a couple 50$ images twice a year? Not so sure.
Were it finished, and released, like any other game their dad (dev) love and respect? Sure, I'd buy it. I would have, a year ago, at the very least.

...you were talking about NG, right? :sneaky:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh okay, I misread the post. I don't know what's wrong with me, I must have some other $4000.00 per month Patreon scam...

patrons are dump cows man read my signature peace:cool:
also its "just" 998$ per month but scam is scam...

don't forget to add memes:ROFLMAO:
Agreed, taking roughly $1000.00 of people's money a month is still roughly $1000.00 too many. Especially where there are good Patreon devs who would actually put that money toward producing something for their backers.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Where do you find the titanium to upgrade the sexcalibur?
Shame this one cant be done otherwise in order..
Thanks in advance.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Where do you find the titanium to upgrade the sexcalibur?
Shame this one cant be done otherwise in order..
Thanks in advance.
rare items are found in Caches, that are randomly placed throughout the map. after reaching rank 1 (level 10) going to the bookstore lets you meet Ginette, Lilly's sister and the person behind the caches. After meeting her, you can hangout with her and improve the caches. hangout enough and she'll tell you where caches are hidden.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
What's going on with the development of this game ?

I know that SilverBard mostly give informations on his discord, so do we have an insiders with some information ?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What's going on with the development of this game ?

I know that SilverBard mostly give informations on his discord, so do we have an insiders with some information ?
Progress is pretty slow. latest update was that his computer display broke 2 weeks ago. discord's been essentially dead since. not that it was very active before either.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
There a list/link to any mods, inactive or active at all?
There's Night Games Mod ("NGM"), on the fenoxo or tfgames forums I guess, not updated in years as far as I know. Buggy as hell but adds a bunch of content based on deepening addictions/fetishes with each girl

Aside from that there was a small mod called "morepegging" which let you choose a weakness trait at the start to make pegging more likely. I can't remember who originally made it, but I re-implemented it and extended it with a bunch of things like extra flavour text during combat moves, more win/loss scenes (for every character IIRC, and everyone who needs one will buy a strapon eventually, even cassie and kat), more loss/submissiveness tracking and slightly responsive text as a result, also a facesitting stance which has interactions with succubi/pheromones although I think it's rare for enemies to bother using it.

Sorry that it's a bit of a mess, but yeah, if you broadly know how to use git and an IDE, grab the latest commit from there, add images to the appropriate folder if you want (you can open a .jar file of original night games as a .zip and grab the images!), then run. It's branched from a couple of versions back, also, so it doesn't have the newest character

JessHorserage

Jun 21, 2020
There's Night Games Mod ("NGM"), on the fenoxo or tfgames forums I guess, not updated in years as far as I know. Buggy as hell but adds a bunch of content based on deepening addictions/fetishes with each girl

Aside from that there was a small mod called "morepegging" which let you choose a weakness trait at the start to make pegging more likely. I can't remember who originally made it, but I re-implemented it and extended it with a bunch of things like extra flavour text during combat moves, more win/loss scenes (for every character IIRC, and everyone who needs one will buy a strapon eventually, even cassie and kat), more loss/submissiveness tracking and slightly responsive text as a result, also a facesitting stance which has interactions with succubi/pheromones although I think it's rare for enemies to bother using it.

Sorry that it's a bit of a mess, but yeah, if you broadly know how to use git and an IDE, grab the latest commit from there, add images to the appropriate folder if you want (you can open a .jar file of original night games as a .zip and grab the images!), then run. It's branched from a couple of versions back, also, so it doesn't have the newest character
Good to know!

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes