4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There's Night Games Mod ("NGM"), on the fenoxo or tfgames forums I guess, not updated in years as far as I know. Buggy as hell but adds a bunch of content based on deepening addictions/fetishes with each girl

Aside from that there was a small mod called "morepegging" which let you choose a weakness trait at the start to make pegging more likely. I can't remember who originally made it, but I re-implemented it and extended it with a bunch of things like extra flavour text during combat moves, more win/loss scenes (for every character IIRC, and everyone who needs one will buy a strapon eventually, even cassie and kat), more loss/submissiveness tracking and slightly responsive text as a result, also a facesitting stance which has interactions with succubi/pheromones although I think it's rare for enemies to bother using it.

Sorry that it's a bit of a mess, but yeah, if you broadly know how to use git and an IDE, grab the latest commit from there, add images to the appropriate folder if you want (you can open a .jar file of original night games as a .zip and grab the images!), then run. It's branched from a couple of versions back, also, so it doesn't have the newest character
Thank you for sharing this with the thread! I have never used a mod before but there is a first time for everything.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
There's Night Games Mod ("NGM"), on the fenoxo or tfgames forums I guess, not updated in years as far as I know. Buggy as hell but adds a bunch of content based on deepening addictions/fetishes with each girl

Aside from that there was a small mod called "morepegging" which let you choose a weakness trait at the start to make pegging more likely. I can't remember who originally made it, but I re-implemented it and extended it with a bunch of things like extra flavour text during combat moves, more win/loss scenes (for every character IIRC, and everyone who needs one will buy a strapon eventually, even cassie and kat), more loss/submissiveness tracking and slightly responsive text as a result, also a facesitting stance which has interactions with succubi/pheromones although I think it's rare for enemies to bother using it.

Sorry that it's a bit of a mess, but yeah, if you broadly know how to use git and an IDE, grab the latest commit from there, add images to the appropriate folder if you want (you can open a .jar file of original night games as a .zip and grab the images!), then run. It's branched from a couple of versions back, also, so it doesn't have the newest character
This is a really good effort for the mod! Thanks! I stopped playing NG quite a while back (was an OG patron) because of the lack of progress and femdom/pegging seemingly being an afterthought. So thank you! :)

track989

Mar 25, 2018
i love the additions of the futa mod, and the pegging mod. are you still adding onto the pegging mod, maybe even futa stuff for the newer versions?
I'd hesitate to call it a full "mod" with "versions" since I really only worked on it once or twice - a few years ago I added a few small tweaks which I think ended up in the main trunk, then last year I re-implemented the more pegging mod and added a couple of mechanics. It's just very easy to add stuff fast because the engine is so nicely organised (though adding it cleanly without global flags and actually balance testing it would take longer). I might at some point set up the required stuff on my new PC and tinker around a bit, but I doubt I'll end up adding much to it.

When you say futa stuff, what content exactly would you mean? Adding another futa character would be masses of work since it'd be writing all new scenes, movesets, etc, and no art. Modding a character to be futa would be 1 line of code initially, but lots of work just to fix text clashes (in-combat comments, win/loss scenes, etc) and even more work to add text to actually integrate the concept. Same for a potion-of-being-a-futa-for-one-fight. It's not my favourite kink but I'll keep it in mind if I do end up working on this again, otherwise your best bet would be to try NGM (which I think has a very very buggy futa mode) or dabble in modding it yourself

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah that would be tons of work, and i meant making the characters futa, but i love the other mod as well, its a bit buggy but expands on the game so much even if the art is different it refreshing and helps with the scenes

JessHorserage

Jun 21, 2020
I'd hesitate to call it a full "mod" with "versions" since I really only worked on it once or twice - a few years ago I added a few small tweaks which I think ended up in the main trunk, then last year I re-implemented the more pegging mod and added a couple of mechanics. It's just very easy to add stuff fast because the engine is so nicely organised (though adding it cleanly without global flags and actually balance testing it would take longer). I might at some point set up the required stuff on my new PC and tinker around a bit, but I doubt I'll end up adding much to it.

When you say futa stuff, what content exactly would you mean? Adding another futa character would be masses of work since it'd be writing all new scenes, movesets, etc, and no art. Modding a character to be futa would be 1 line of code initially, but lots of work just to fix text clashes (in-combat comments, win/loss scenes, etc) and even more work to add text to actually integrate the concept. Same for a potion-of-being-a-futa-for-one-fight. It's not my favourite kink but I'll keep it in mind if I do end up working on this again, otherwise your best bet would be to try NGM (which I think has a very very buggy futa mode) or dabble in modding it yourself
Didn't a lad dip out of modding the game due to the game itself being tedious, or was it just on them.

• Haha
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

eien

Aug 25, 2017
If you mean in-game, there is no gallery i think so the pics only appear during scenes; if you mean from a file you can try unzipping the .Jar, that's what i do.
worked out, thanks . never would've guessed the .jar was extractable

Last edited:

pyruss17

Apr 20, 2019

how do i use the mod?

Reactions: CrimsonAegis

Dariun24

Apr 2, 2018

how do you use this mod? Figured it out.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Is there a way to make the girls use a strapon?
The post above should help.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Yabamovahoo

Jun 9, 2020
IDEA IDE is super easy, great tip! I tried compiling it with Eclipse and it just wouldn't work.

In case anyone is trying & struggled like me, I've compiled the mod into a JAR & attached it here. Not entirely vanilla though, as I made a couple of my own text edits, added in the premium art from the main file, fitted a recolored strapon to Valerie (paint.net ftw lol) and wrote a new scene for Valerie & Samantha each.

All credits go to Silverbard as the creator and the modders Tarcez/Javiz for this (proj Github linked here):

Ejenenkamwkwk

Jun 3, 2021
IDEA IDE is super easy, great tip! I tried compiling it with Eclipse and it just wouldn't work.

In case anyone is trying & struggled like me, I've compiled the mod into a JAR & attached it here. Not entirely vanilla though, as I made a couple of my own text edits, added in the premium art from the main file, fitted a recolored strapon to Valerie (paint.net ftw lol) and wrote a new scene for Valerie & Samantha each.

All credits go to Silverbard as the creator and the modders Tarcez/Javiz for this (proj Github linked here):
Sorry but how do I start the game? Like what file do I click? (E.G. exe? Metainf?)

Yabamovahoo

Jun 9, 2020
Sorry but how do I start the game? Like what file do I click? (E.G. exe? Metainf?)
If you're using the Github link you need to compile the Java yourself.

I've posted a readily compiled version in the gofile link if you otherwise just want the executable .jar.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes