Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
Looks like 0.48 has some bug fixes with the d-pad on controllers and 3 new animations, 1 fatality and 2 erotic. The child statues have an erotic animation now with another for the "Bandage Beast" only available in the gallery. New fatality animation for the "Beast of the Church".

Last edited:
Reactions: pacolel

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Thing is when i use that all my menu is just a big mess :/

Will try again...

EDIT:Eh...i guess it needs to be Fullscreen lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
By the way, does anyone know in which area spawns this "dog" thing?:

EDIT: I already got the answer and in case you are curious to, it doesnt spawn on this build but it will on later builds. Thank you for all the people that answered this.

thing.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight and pacolel

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
where should i put the _AutoGeneratedTranslation.txt file? can't find any file with that name after using reipatcher on the game that i can replace

edit: nvm, i didn't realize i was supposed to create a new game for the file to be created

GorillaMask

Nov 24, 2018
i think im really really dumb, but how do you apply the translation? explain it to me like im 5 lol.
So you just basically download the Reipatcher thing then unzip it into the Night of Revenge file then you'll find an exe file in there you just execute that then it will make another Night of revenge exe called run and patch after running it you can normally run the original file and it will be translated the translation in game might take some time but it will translated and ENJOY!

4.50 star(s) 73 Votes