souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i still dont understand how trasilate sad
i think im really really dumb, but how do you apply the translation? explain it to me like im 5 lol.
Well, noxtek uploaded a version with the translation now, but here's the pedantic details version if you need it in the futire.

SUPER LONG DETAILED TRANSLATION INSTRUCTIONS GO! (for windows)

1: Look at the first post and find the link next to (patch above require XUnity translator) in the first post (near the bottom after the translation post).
2: Click the (patch above require XUnity translator) link.
3: Look at the post that the link brings up. There's a link called releases near the top of the post
4: Click the releases link
5: Find the most recent post on the github page that the releases link opened. (currently 4.14.0)
6: Find the list of files near the bottom of that post.
8: In that list click on xunity autotranslator reipatcher link
9: That brings up a download for the file. Save that file where ever you want
10: Extract the .exe file from the download into into your game folder (using your preferred unzipping program, 7zip is mine)
11: Make sure that the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe is in the same folder as your NoR.exe (or other unity game)
12: Double click the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe to run it and click run if / when windows asks you if you want to run it.
13: Wait until the window that opens says setup completed, press any key to exit.
14: Make sure that window is the active window and press any key (that means whatever key on your keyboard you want, there is no key labeled /called "any")
15: The first time you want to run the translated game double click on the new NightofRevenge(patch and Run).exe that you should have in the game folder. Again, click run when windows asks about it.
16: The unity startup window should come up now and allow you to change resolution, graphics quality, and so on.
17: Click the play button to launch the game
18: The translator should now be active, however it is a real time internet based translation for the first time you encounter any text. You have to have an active internet connection for it to work. For quickly disappearing texts, like speech bubbles in some scenes it may not translate in time.
19: For all future times that you run the game you'll only need to use the normal NightofRevenge.exe
20: If you want to use a translation patch someone posts here you will first need to do everything through step 18. After that you can replace the translation files located in :
NoR 0.48\NightofRevenge_ver0.48\AutoTranslator\Translation\en
with the one downloaded from the forum.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
for some reason after I applied the uncensor patch and translation, some of the new things in the gallery became un-accessible and a few of the other animations stopped at the first scene.

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
Well, noxtek uploaded a version with the translation now, but here's the pedantic details version if you need it in the futire.

SUPER LONG DETAILED TRANSLATION INSTRUCTIONS GO! (for windows)

1: Look at the first post and find the link next to (patch above require XUnity translator) in the first post (near the bottom after the translation post).
2: Click the (patch above require XUnity translator) link.
3: Look at the post that the link brings up. There's a link called releases near the top of the post
4: Click the releases link
5: Find the most recent post on the github page that the releases link opened. (currently 4.14.0)
6: Find the list of files near the bottom of that post.
8: In that list click on xunity autotranslator reipatcher link
9: That brings up a download for the file. Save that file where ever you want
10: Extract the .exe file from the download into into your game folder (using your preferred unzipping program, 7zip is mine)
11: Make sure that the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe is in the same folder as your NoR.exe (or other unity game)
12: Double click the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe to run it and click run if / when windows asks you if you want to run it.
13: Wait until the window that opens says setup completed, press any key to exit.
14: Make sure that window is the active window and press any key (that means whatever key on your keyboard you want, there is no key labeled /called "any")
15: The first time you want to run the translated game double click on the new NightofRevenge(patch and Run).exe that you should have in the game folder. Again, click run when windows asks about it.
16: The unity startup window should come up now and allow you to change resolution, graphics quality, and so on.
17: Click the play button to launch the game
18: The translator should now be active, however it is a real time internet based translation for the first time you encounter any text. You have to have an active internet connection for it to work. For quickly disappearing texts, like speech bubbles in some scenes it may not translate in time.
19: For all future times that you run the game you'll only need to use the normal NightofRevenge.exe
20: If you want to use a translation patch someone posts here you will first need to do everything through step 18. After that you can replace the translation files located in :
NoR 0.48\NightofRevenge_ver0.48\AutoTranslator\Translation\en
with the one downloaded from the forum.
is this needed in order to get the game to work as well?
I'm still kinda stuck at the main menu, with the arrow keys and the wasd keys not doing anything, neither does clicking

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is this needed in order to get the game to work as well?
I'm still kinda stuck at the main menu, with the arrow keys and the wasd keys not doing anything, neither does clicking
None of what I put in is needed to get the game started at all, just have the translation installed and working. Do you have a controller / gamepad plugged in? Sometimes just having one plugged in will override other input options. If you have one, you could also try just using the controller for the game, some people prefer that to keyboard and mouse for this try of game (depends on the game and how lazy I am about plugging in the controller personally).

You may also be having something where the game isn't the active window for some reason. I've not had it happen with unity games, but try using alt tab to make sure the game window is selected (assuming fullscreen).

Menus in the game are also a bit weird with using mouse in them at times, basically fucking up the in game menus. I've not heard of it being an issue on the start screen, but try just wasd and e for selection on startup, no clicking at all until you're in the game.

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
None of what I put in is needed to get the game started at all, just have the translation installed and working. Do you have a controller / gamepad plugged in? Sometimes just having one plugged in will override other input options. If you have one, you could also try just using the controller for the game, some people prefer that to keyboard and mouse for this try of game (depends on the game and how lazy I am about plugging in the controller personally).

You may also be having something where the game isn't the active window for some reason. I've not had it happen with unity games, but try using alt tab to make sure the game window is selected (assuming fullscreen).

Menus in the game are also a bit weird with using mouse in them at times, basically fucking up the in game menus. I've not heard of it being an issue on the start screen, but try just wasd and e for selection on startup, no clicking at all until you're in the game.
Ah.
I don't have a controller/gamepad that can be plugged in, just a keyboard and mouse.
and i've tried the alt tab and fullscreen, and neither work...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
probably been answered but just loose to him and he will fuck you lol
That one is actually a modded animation that a fan made. So it's not in the game since the mod isn't being worked on anymore and isn't compatible with the current game version, though the modded version was already linked.

Ah.
I don't have a controller/gamepad that can be plugged in, just a keyboard and mouse.
and i've tried the alt tab and fullscreen, and neither work...
Well, other than checking the inputs section of the unity startup I have no idea what's going wrong on your end.

Reactions: Vfan12

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
So, Ive been playing this a couple of patches ago, probably around 6 months.
Is there a lot that changed in the meantime? How close are they to completion?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes