f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yes, when you are impregnated you get the ability to walk around like normal, just like the aphrodisiacal animations, just after a short while you'll get full pregnant and then a birthing animation starts, then out pops a small but grows rather quickly (copy of the green goo/ black floor goo) that has it's way with you.

(there are two black goo's which is why im saying, the ceiling ones just grab you and pull you up, don't impregnate you but the ones on the floor when you get knocked down will (requires getting hit by a trap i think that knocks you back like the horse trap / medieval prison traps)

The dev likes to hide animations and events in the game.
Just to correct a few details:

The Green slime can get her pregnant if she's knocked down first. Try being "shot" by it.
The Ceiling Black slime can get her pregnant as well; have to let it cum inside her a few times.
The Ground Black slime trap can get her pregnant if she's on all fours.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pacolel and Philia
Jun 10, 2019
Lol, didn't read, the secret room on stage 4 got an animation added to it, my dick is out and ready.
i was hoping for a guillotine or beheading or dolcett but it was pretty dissapointing
i mean amputee and then jerks off? that's it? i was expecting more gore from a butcher
actually been waiting for the butcher scene even before gore was added to the game

Reactions: CrustyJuicyNipples

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
what about the translation? My menu never translate.
Also, did they already implemented the Luck stats?

ronan_iroha

May 5, 2021
is witch's claymore the highest damage weapon in the game or do i need to play more
(only figured out how to level up after 3 hours lol)

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I know your pain. I had to keep Alt-F4ing. I applied the translation patch and then figured out that space did the trick. Also, it doesn't seem like Map is implemented yet.

Gameplay is fun. I'll hold off on a review. I do have to say, the Rose trap is insane. Like, pop->boom stuck! I had to reload to keep a virgin run it happened so fast. Playing on Easy right now. A Joypad is necessary for this game.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Night Of Revenge 0.49 uncensored, fully translated with BepInEx (Magus2914 translation applied), and with cheats
F1 to show/hide, F2 for infinite HP/MP/SP and F3 for 50k exp

Checksum says files are corrupted. (work around, download the Original post files and transpose the translation files to it.

also... Anyone know how to get the scene with the toilet? or is that just gallery exclusive? seriously cannot find it in game world.

Last edited:

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
Checksum says files are corrupted. (work around, download the Original post files and transpose the translation files to it.

also... Anyone know how to get the scene with the toilet? or is that just gallery exclusive? seriously cannot find it in game world.
Slam toilets? You gotta get choked out by the guys in black with the fedora in the Slum area

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Dumb qestion, anyone else having trouble extracting the .rar file?
Was told use 7zip, but alternative i found was just copy over the Translation files and save file and the asset with the cheat installed into the Original post version of the latest game.

resolves the problem and runs fine.

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
Night Of Revenge 0.49 uncensored, fully translated with BepInEx (Magus2914 translation applied), and with cheats
F1 to show/hide, F2 for infinite HP/MP/SP and F3 for 50k exp

I can confirm that this file is not damaged. Only need to use 7zip to unzip.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes