souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Am I the only retard who can't get out of the menu? I tried every single key on my keyboard, mouse too... just nothing to do...
Try searching the thread next time you have a problem. There have been many, MANY people with this same issue with it being answered many, MANY times.

Long story short, don't use your mouse in the menu, it bugs it out.

Reactions: secretlydiscarded
May 18, 2021
Just do what I did with DS1: use a full keyboard input scheme. :LUL:
Map the number pad to the attack/magic/guard/dash/jump/interact commands.

There's a cool technique you can do with the Iaigatana where you can double the range of the Iai dash attack if you jump and then immediately attack (like a few milliseconds after).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
thankss
Where specifically is this place which teleport I have to go to? I am not remembering where it is
Nightless City Ragdum :Nightless Bridge should be the closest one (names from the map posted by secretlydiscarded just above where you asked about the scene first). It's on a map without enemies, so you (IIRC) walk up to and interact with a sparkle on the map which triggers the start of the event.

Reactions: secretlydiscarded
May 18, 2021
is there a list of triggerable events? like the bunnygirl scene
Only three so far. By "event" I mean triggerable dialogue scenes with floating event markers. One is the rescue event with Illusive which has two dialogue branches, there's the Old Woman near the floating hill Altar, and the last is the Alleyway Bar event which leads to a game over.

The only NPC you can talk to more than once right now is Suzune and her questline is incomplete so far. Illusive you can talk to once and gifts you a weapon, but she can't sell items as of now. Vendetta you can talk with to re-spec your character.

There are a few witches you can rescue around the entire game. Mostly around the initial areas, but there are some in the latter parts as well.

Check my map for the other mini-events.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Only three so far. By "event" I mean triggerable dialogue scenes with floating event markers. One is the rescue event with Illusive which has two dialogue branches, there's the Old Woman near the floating hill Altar, and the last is the Alleyway Bar event which leads to a game over.

The only NPC you can talk to more than once right now is Suzune and her questline is incomplete so far. Illusive you can talk to once and gifts you a weapon, but she can't sell items as of now. Vendetta you can talk with to re-spec your character.

There are a few witches you can rescue around the entire game. Mostly around the initial areas, but there are some in the latter parts as well.

Check my map for the other mini-events.

Is there some way you can, uh, map your map into the map that the other guy made?

You see, there is another map in this forum which actually is a drawing with sizes proportional to the ones of the areas in the game, really showing the geometry of the world.

Your map is text-only and kinda confusing

May 18, 2021
To be fair it does follow the relative positions of the locations...

Anyway, kinda like those old Metroidvania maps? Lemme see if I can somehow change the zoom setting on the camera, might make for a better map that way.

Edit: Yeah I found a way to zoom out. Give me a day or two to patch the screenshots together.

Here's what Area 2 looks like as a test:

Area 2.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes