Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I was wondering how we could get our hands on that mod, tbh it's a really good "upgrade" from the old animation
The only working version is for the previously mentioned game version. But if you are on the creators patreon you could suggest for him to add that.

OriginalSin

Sep 26, 2017
I couldn't find :)
go to the area 11 save, go up and left until you reach the library looking area then go as high as you can and right from there. in the upper-right corner of the white cathedral area there's platforms leading up to a new area where you're introduced to the timestoppers.

unlock the new savepoint, then work your way upwards and rightwards. at the far right, there's a staircase and drop to ground level where two of the timestoppers are having some fun with a pair of the female white spear maidens. you need to kill them to get the key, then make your way towards the start and all the way to the upper-left of the entire area where there's a dropdown.

there's a lever to the right that opens up a gate, leading to a quicker path to the save point. the key opens the door to the left where another huntress (?) is strapped to one of those prone pleasure machines you see around area 9. there's one next to her too, but in order to get your character in it you need to not kill the two witches to the left and let their lightning knock you into the machine.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
go to the area 11 save, go up and left until you reach the library looking area then go as high as you can and right from there. in the upper-right corner of the white cathedral area there's platforms leading up to a new area where you're introduced to the timestoppers.

unlock the new savepoint, then work your way upwards and rightwards. at the far right, there's a staircase and drop to ground level where two of the timestoppers are having some fun with a pair of the female white spear maidens. you need to kill them to get the key, then make your way towards the start and all the way to the upper-left of the entire area where there's a dropdown.

there's a lever to the right that opens up a gate, leading to a quicker path to the save point. the key opens the door to the left where another huntress (?) is strapped to one of those prone pleasure machines you see around area 9. there's one next to her too, but in order to get your character in it you need to not kill the two witches to the left and let their lightning knock you into the machine.
yes thanks i already found :)

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
In case anyone's interested, I've been editing the machine translation by hand and have a copy of my translation file you can download and place in your own installation so some of the text appears in sensible English. Truthfully, I only picked-up this game for the first time a couple days ago, so the translation is very much a work in progress. Still, having the UI translated has really helped me get more into the game. Feel free to add your own translations and re-upload!

View attachment 648187

I'm using version 0.34 for my current effort, though I don't see why there'd be any problem using this file for any other one. Since I'm still early in the game, I don't doubt some of my translations are flat-out wrong since I don't know what everything does yet.

2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the second boss.
Second 2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the third boss. Several UI elements have been corrected now that my Aladia is sexually active. The first three game over sequences are also more readable now.
2/2/20 Edit: I've reached area 10 and should have everything covered up to that point.
2/4/20 Edit: I think I've seen everything there is at this point, so this should be the final version for 0.34.
2/15/20 Edit: Added some missed item descriptions, increased the number of translated counters, and fixed a couple lines that were spilling over their allotted spaces.
3/1/20 Edit: Added a missed altar and added translations for the 0.35 content.
3/31/20 Edit: Added new gallery text from 0.36.
5/3 Edit: Minor, incomplete update for 0.37. The biggest change so far is a fix to the stat screen to re-fix the formatting.
5/7 Edit: Finished updating for 0.37.
Hey Guys. I just finished updating my translation for 0.37, and it's now available attached to my post on page 5. While I was running through the game again, I thought I'd keep a rough map of where things are so I don't have to try and remember them all the next time I play the game. I've attached the map I made in case anyone else is interested.

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
The first time I played through the game, I only leveled my HP and STR stats with just a little bit of extra SP. The second time I played the game, I only leveled MP and INT. I was happy to find that both playthroughs felt different but neither felt overly-imbalanced, though I admit I was playing on Easy. What kinds of builds do you all go for?

PistolStar

Dec 1, 2018
How do I increase the amount of times I can heal and replenish mana? do I just collect the red and blue bottles that can be found?

Reactions: ARSina

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
How do I increase the amount of times I can heal and replenish mana? do I just collect the red and blue bottles that can be found?
Theoretically, that's correct. There's only one red bottle and one blue bottle in the game right now, and the red one is bugged and doesn't work. Since the bottles restore a percentage of your total HP and MP instead of a fixed amount, your best bet is to level-up those two stats so your bottles restore more of each.

PistolStar

Dec 1, 2018
Theoretically, that's correct. There's only one red bottle and one blue bottle in the game right now, and the red one is bugged and doesn't work. Since the bottles restore a percentage of your total HP and MP instead of a fixed amount, your best bet is to level-up those two stats so your bottles restore more of each.
Ah, ok. Thanks!

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
In case anyone's interested, I've been editing the machine translation by hand and have a copy of my translation file you can download and place in your own installation so some of the text appears in sensible English. Truthfully, I only picked-up this game for the first time a couple days ago, so the translation is very much a work in progress. Still, having the UI translated has really helped me get more into the game. Feel free to add your own translations and re-upload!

View attachment 648187

I'm using version 0.34 for my current effort, though I don't see why there'd be any problem using this file for any other one. Since I'm still early in the game, I don't doubt some of my translations are flat-out wrong since I don't know what everything does yet.

2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the second boss.
Second 2/1/20 Edit: I've updated the attachment with lines up through beating the third boss. Several UI elements have been corrected now that my Aladia is sexually active. The first three game over sequences are also more readable now.
2/2/20 Edit: I've reached area 10 and should have everything covered up to that point.
2/4/20 Edit: I think I've seen everything there is at this point, so this should be the final version for 0.34.
2/15/20 Edit: Added some missed item descriptions, increased the number of translated counters, and fixed a couple lines that were spilling over their allotted spaces.
3/1/20 Edit: Added a missed altar and added translations for the 0.35 content.
3/31/20 Edit: Added new gallery text from 0.36.
5/3 Edit: Minor, incomplete update for 0.37. The biggest change so far is a fix to the stat screen to re-fix the formatting.
5/7 Edit: Finished updating for 0.37.
Any step by step recommendations!? In case someone new. Which I am?? :geek:

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Any step by step recommendations!? In case someone new. Which I am?? :geek:
If you go back to my original post, I actually quote someone else's comment that describes how to setup the auto-translator and substitute-in your own translations. If you use my attachment instead of theirs, you should be all set.

The other person did a very good job describing what to do, so I didn't want to just copy their comment into mine.

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

barronsat

May 14, 2017
I'm dumb.

I'm stuck on the... castle/cathedral early map. I've dropped the explosive barrel to break down the debris wall. I've taken the elevator down to the next area and cleared that whole area. But then what... how do I get out halpppppp

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I'm dumb.

I'm stuck on the... castle/cathedral early map. I've dropped the explosive barrel to break down the debris wall. I've taken the elevator down to the next area and cleared that whole area. But then what... how do I get out halpppppp
You should find your way up and right and return to the area with the barrel from the right side and open up a shortcut back and then find the way forward through the end boss of that area.
Alternatively you could go down and to the right and find the way to the cathedral proper from below.

palkia33

May 21, 2017
Could someone upload a pre engpatched version? I really am not able to get it set up right much appriciated.

Dujiudi

Nov 8, 2019
I just joined this game, but both the subtitles and the avatar are blocked by pink squares. Is it not suitable for my computer? please help me

acilatos

Feb 9, 2019

[/QUOTE

ive foud it..and now..what should i do? is it the dead end for now? or there is something more to find?

Reactions: azurebenji2
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote