Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheUnknownCianan

Mar 8, 2020
version 0.39

"Aradia gets pickpocketed, runs into a man carrying a box of expensive booze, and then is forced to pay off the damages with her body aka working the tavern in a bunny suit. the rowdy tavern patrons naturally comment on her erotic as hell meat jiggling around in the costume and eventually the tavernkeep does last call for normal patrons. he then introduces Aradia as the main attraction of the night, Aradia is like "excuse me" and the tavernkeep is like you can work off all your debt in one go if you take everyone on. Aradia is like "s-so that's what you meant by selling my body" and then she gets choked out by a patron who can't wait

queue Aradia gangbang after some gratuitous stomach punching

you can get to the new scene by teleporting to Area 6, the 2nd option, and then walking left one screen and going until you see the red event tag"
dude-blinking-meme (2).jpg
Yeah...um...thanks.

Last edited:

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
How the hell do i close the weapon upgrade UI????
Major bug with this game - you have to select something from the UI and then cancel out with the Jump/Cancel button (spacebar by default). The game thinks you're not in the UI if you click outside of the box. Same happens on the inventory menu.
When going into menus, I highly recommend no mouse use, just arrowkeys/WASD, E to select, Spacebar to cancel.

Reactions: JacobNeely

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-#.#.#.zip from , install and setup it according to their (follow it precisely).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Launch your game.
Then if you are playing version 0.31, put the attached to this message _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (edit its name, so that it should be precisely _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt not 486698__AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) into the next folder:
{THE ROOT (where NightofRevenge.exe is) FOLDER OF THE GAME}\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\
That is it.

Note that if you want ReiPatcher to auto-translate anything with google translate or other internet translation provider, you need to allow NightofRevenge.exe to connect with internet through your firewall. The only downside is the game will send some anonymous(presumably) statistics to Unity. If you downloaded and installed _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt from this message, ignore this paragraph.

the translation(contents of _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt) is courtesy of eppolon2718 from ulmf.

What you mean by full? If you downloaded the game from this forums, there are already saves attached (should be). Or you can use cheat engine table I provided earlier in the topic to cheat your way to stats and whatever.
For some reason my PC thinks the Xunity Reipatcher is a virus. Is it a false positive?

Swyzzel

Jun 7, 2020
tranlation does not work... and no folder came up too.
Is it called installer or something else, because I cant find it.
I don't seem to have a run and patch after downloading and running the rei-patch translator. I've been following the guide to a T but it doesn't show up. How are you supposed to get it?
I believe your antivirus software picks up the Reipatcher as a virus and puts it immediately into quarantine.

frogxdor

Oct 14, 2019
version 0.39

"Aradia gets pickpocketed, runs into a man carrying a box of expensive booze, and then is forced to pay off the damages with her body aka working the tavern in a bunny suit. the rowdy tavern patrons naturally comment on her erotic as hell meat jiggling around in the costume and eventually the tavernkeep does last call for normal patrons. he then introduces Aradia as the main attraction of the night, Aradia is like "excuse me" and the tavernkeep is like you can work off all your debt in one go if you take everyone on. Aradia is like "s-so that's what you meant by selling my body" and then she gets choked out by a patron who can't wait

queue Aradia gangbang after some gratuitous stomach punching

you can get to the new scene by teleporting to Area 6, the 2nd option, and then walking left one screen and going until you see the red event tag"
Whoa mama

Magmellow

May 8, 2020
correct, this scene and the other bondage event are only accessible by finding them in their location

Magmellow

May 8, 2020
"Found it by teleporting to the fourth map, Underground Parish, then going left->Down the stairs all the way->keep right until you find an area where you can get down and to the left. then drop down. "
if you have an untranslated version pick the first option when given the choice and after defeating the enemies, choose the second option.

Reactions: UwUKiller6666

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Not my kind of game, but based on the amazing reviews I want to try it. Still, I am not interested enough to go throught the whole translation process so I'll try it as soon as a translated version appears ;)

random2314

May 15, 2018
Does anyone know how you can increase her Orgasm counter? I only manage to do it from the purple mist. orgasms.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote