Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Magmellow

May 8, 2020
the version i posted is partially translated unfortunately

0.41 has two new scenes (the plague doctor looking guy with a golden mask and a librarian/wizard) and a new boss ( warp to 9-1 and keep going down and to the right)

the mouse bug is also still in

CorruptedFiles

Sep 29, 2020
Oi, so I don't know if anyone else is getting this problem or if I've just got some form of dementia, but I haven't been able to get past the main menu. Like, I've launched the game but past that I can't actually do anything - the selection is stuck on new game and the game doesn't respond to either mouse or keyboard. Do I use a joystick? I do not have a joystick.
Its not unity, because other unity games work just fine.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Oi, so I don't know if anyone else is getting this problem or if I've just got some form of dementia, but I haven't been able to get past the main menu. Like, I've launched the game but past that I can't actually do anything - the selection is stuck on new game and the game doesn't respond to either mouse or keyboard. Do I use a joystick? I do not have a joystick.
Its not unity, because other unity games work just fine.
Did you change the control input?

CorruptedFiles

Sep 29, 2020
Did you change the control input?
I've tried changing the control input, then I tried reinstalling and trying it again. I've tried three different links from the OP and they all download the same file. Since its working for everyone else by the looks of it, I figure its something wrong with my computer - but every other unity game has been fine thus far. I've tried it with and without the ReiPatcher autotranslator, in windowed mode and fullscreen, and on every graphical setting. I've even reinstalled it - both versions 0.34 and 0.42 - just before posting this in case I'm just crazy or something. Thus far, nothing's worked. I think I might be missing something. I still haven't tried the japanese locale but I'm not sure what that does and I don't speak Japanese.
Nevermind, I'm writing this a few minutes after that last bit and the Locale Emulator did nothing. I'm really at a loss.

schneefuchs

Apr 22, 2020
Anyone else have problems not being able to exit certain menus, like the inventory screen and the levelup screen?

Also I know this is blatantly based off of bloodborne, but I'm surprised at how competent of a soulslike this game is.

edit: somehow couldn't find the 90 posts about it before

Last edited:

Sep 10, 2018
I've tried changing the control input, then I tried reinstalling and trying it again. I've tried three different links from the OP and they all download the same file. Since its working for everyone else by the looks of it, I figure its something wrong with my computer - but every other unity game has been fine thus far. I've tried it with and without the ReiPatcher autotranslator, in windowed mode and fullscreen, and on every graphical setting. I've even reinstalled it - both versions 0.34 and 0.42 - just before posting this in case I'm just crazy or something. Thus far, nothing's worked. I think I might be missing something. I still haven't tried the japanese locale but I'm not sure what that does and I don't speak Japanese.
Nevermind, I'm writing this a few minutes after that last bit and the Locale Emulator did nothing. I'm really at a loss.
This happened to me when i put the game in a long andress, like inside a Lot of folders. Them i play putting the game in Workplace and It Works.

vgjames1234

Aug 20, 2020
I'll give all my support to these creators because they are working their asses of to translate this game for us so can't wait for the full release and full translation.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote